Post: [PHP] Need help on Installing the files to start with. Error?
09-10-2015, 02:34 AM #1
Trefad
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I tried to install xapmpp, when I made a index.php file it said that xampp didn't install right. I used the control panel too and it worked fine. I'm not sure if I should just ignore that and just remove it. I also downloaded bitnami but i'm not sure if I should work with that one.
09-11-2015, 04:46 PM #2
Teenage Modz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Trefad View Post
I tried to install xapmpp, when I made a index.php file it said that xampp didn't install right. I used the control panel too and it worked fine. I'm not sure if I should just ignore that and just remove it. I also downloaded bitnami but i'm not sure if I should work with that one.

Do you mind adding some more detail on your exact problem or posing a screenshot?
09-11-2015, 07:57 PM #3
Specter
Pro Memer
This is not a PHP problem, it's an xampp problem (your thread title made it seem otherwise that's why I pointed it out). Try uninstalling and reinstalling your xampp again, also make sure skype isn't running while trying to initiate the php server as you'll get a port conflict on (443?). I can't remember the exact port, but anyway you can start the server then start skype after your server has been initialized.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo