Post: [http5]Need help with navigation bar and positioning of footer
10-03-2015, 04:27 PM #1
Trefad
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As you can see by the subject, I need help with both of these things. This is how it looks now You must login or register to view this content. I know it looks horrible. Pretty much what I want to do with the navigation bar is to make buttons that aren't just <button></button>. For example.... You must login or register to view this content. .
And I also need help with positioning the footer, I need help lowering it more to the botton. These are probably noob questions because I am a noob at htmlTustin So thanks to anyone that helps Smile
10-03-2015, 10:55 PM #2
Trefad
I defeated!
Originally posted by Trefad View Post
As you can see by the subject, I need help with both of these things. This is how it looks now You must login or register to view this content. I know it looks horrible. Pretty much what I want to do with the navigation bar is to make buttons that aren't just <button></button>. For example.... You must login or register to view this content. .
And I also need help with positioning the footer, I need help lowering it more to the botton. These are probably noob questions because I am a noob at htmlTustin So thanks to anyone that helps Smile

I still need help but i kind of got yhe footer.
10-04-2015, 05:14 AM #3
Trefad
I defeated!
I solved this, this can be closed.
10-05-2015, 11:41 AM #4
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by Trefad View Post
I solved this, this can be closed.

Issue solved, thread closed. If you have any further questions do not hesitate to create a new thread.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo