11-08-2016, 06:44 AM #1
XMODLTSELITE
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error MSB8006 The Platform for project 'GTAV_Native_Invoker.vcxproj' is invalid. Platform='PS3'. This error may also appear if some other project is trying to follow a project-to-project reference to this project, this project has been unloaded or is not included in the solution, and the referencing project does not build using the same or an equivalent Platform. MenuBase C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V140\Microsoft.Cpp.InvalidPlatform.Targets 21

How do I solve this
11-10-2016, 12:25 PM #2
Algebra
[move]mov eax, 69[/move]

Originally posted by XMODLTSELITE View Post
Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error MSB8006 The Platform for project 'GTAV_Native_Invoker.vcxproj' is invalid. Platform='PS3'. This error may also appear if some other project is trying to follow a project-to-project reference to this project, this project has been unloaded or is not included in the solution, and the referencing project does not build using the same or an equivalent Platform. MenuBase C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V140\Microsoft.Cpp.InvalidPlatform.Targets 21

How do I solve this

Originally posted by EYE
This error may also appear if some other project is trying to follow a project-to-project reference to this project, this project has been unloaded or is not included in the solution, and the referencing project does not build using the same or an equivalent Platform.

Have you got Visual Studio 2010 ultimate with the PS3 SDK properly configured?
Last edited by Algebra ; 11-10-2016 at 12:28 PM.
11-10-2016, 12:47 PM #3
Toxic
former staff
Originally posted by EYE
This error may also appear if some other project is trying to follow a project-to-project reference to this project, this project has been unloaded or is not included in the solution, and the referencing project does not build using the same or an equivalent Platform.

You must login or register to view this content.
at least credit
11-10-2016, 03:06 PM #4
Toxic
former staff
Originally posted by EYE
credit what?> i coped it from his comment in this thread lol

you know what i mean
11-10-2016, 09:43 PM #5
Toxic
former staff
Originally posted by EYE
No i don't please expand your point.

Ok
you C&P'ed smth claiming to be urs, but not directly, why? You changed the last two words, so you dont have to credit the site uve took it from
11-23-2016, 09:39 AM #6
Winter
Purple God
Originally posted by XMODLTSELITE View Post
Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State

How do I solve this

You need to install visual studio 2010 and install the vsi plugin integration - I didn't see the solution so I thought I would post it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo