09-28-2008, 12:20 PM #1
A©ID
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); how can i find the password on windows xp?
i dont want to change the password, i need to know the password to logon on the user and nothing else.

if anyone help me ill give him +rep Happy
09-28-2008, 12:23 PM #2
laTex
WutDaFish?
ow yeah i also wanna know this really bad cause my parents have putted a pass on the admin account Angry if someone knows how to find out what's the trick plz tell us.

EDIT: maybe this could help us out : [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wmm-uwoUB7E"]YouTube - HACK WINDOWS XP PASSWORD[/ame]
Last edited by laTex ; 09-28-2008 at 12:29 PM.
09-29-2008, 01:03 AM #3
magglass1
S3rv0r @dm1n
You can't; the password is hashed and isn't reversible. At most you can change the password using a Linux floppy disk with the appropriate software, but there's no way to figure out the password without brute forcing it, which would likely take a long time.
09-30-2008, 04:37 PM #4
A©ID
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by magglass1 View Post
You can't; the password is hashed and isn't reversible. At most you can change the password using a Linux floppy disk with the appropriate software, but there's no way to figure out the password without brute forcing it, which would likely take a long time.

Do You Have Any Tutorial About What You Said ('Brute Forcing It'Winky Winky ?
10-01-2008, 04:46 AM #5
magglass1
S3rv0r @dm1n
You must login or register to view this content.
10-24-2008, 01:27 AM #6
eXomodder
Save Point
I have a way to do it. All you have to do is open the notepad on an account on the same computer as the account you want the pass word to. In the note pad type this in:

@echo off
command
@echo on
net username the account you want the password for*

then save this file in .bat format. Then open the file and the command prompt will appear and will tell you the password.
10-24-2008, 01:39 AM #7
Originally posted by eXomodder View Post
I have a way to do it. All you have to do is open the notepad on an account on the same computer as the account you want the pass word to. In the note pad type this in:

@echo off
command
@echo on

then save this file in .bat format. Then open the file and the command prompt will appear and will tell you the password.

lol that realy works? ima try it
10-24-2008, 03:45 AM #8
nice eXomodder
10-24-2008, 04:13 AM #9
magglass1
S3rv0r @dm1n
Originally posted by eXomodder View Post

@echo off
command
@echo on

The syntax is actually "net user [username]" not net username. And this does NOT give you their password, only information about their account. There is no way to retrieve or reverse the password, as it is hashed and not stored in plain text.
10-27-2008, 03:09 PM #10
A©ID
< ^ > < ^ >
Thanks all for helping, especially you magglass. Smile^

Thanks again.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo