01-28-2011, 03:42 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); im new to hacking and coding.. i need a starter kit or whatever. so can someone help me hack or whatever
01-28-2011, 06:03 PM #2
Originally posted by courtjester51 View Post
im new to hacking and coding.. i need a starter kit or whatever. so can someone help me hack or whatever

I have alot of spare time on my hand's at the moment so i could help the only bad thing is that my laptop is broke so i dont have anything to use expect my iphone . What do you want to do hack or code ? Happy
01-28-2011, 10:07 PM #3
Originally posted by ii
I have alot of spare time on my hand's at the moment so i could help the only bad thing is that my laptop is broke so i dont have anything to use expect my iphone . What do you want to do hack or code ? Happy

just something simple to hack..
01-28-2011, 10:24 PM #4
just something simple to hack..

Okay well do u have mw2 and a ps3 with cw or a jtag Xbox?
As this is a good game to start hacking on
01-28-2011, 10:26 PM #5
Originally posted by ii
Okay well do u have mw2 and a ps3 with cw or a jtag Xbox?
As this is a good game to start hacking on

yupp already know how to do all this COD shit lol... im talking easy websites to hack where i wont get caught hacking into
01-28-2011, 10:35 PM #6
yupp already know how to do all this COD shit lol... im talking easy websites to hack where i wont get caught hacking into

To hack a website u will need to be able to acesse the sever which it is hosted on this will be very hard to do so and I don't no a way to hack into a sever this is illegal so I would watch what u are doing . By the way severs normally have very good security so it will be very hard to hack in less the owner of the sever is stupid .
01-28-2011, 10:41 PM #7
Originally posted by ii
To hack a website u will need to be able to acesse the sever which it is hosted on this will be very hard to do so and I don't no a way to hack into a sever this is illegal so I would watch what u are doing . By the way severs normally have very good security so it will be very hard to hack in less the owner of the sever is stupid .

is there a way to hack into my neighbors internet?
01-29-2011, 10:44 AM #8
is there a way to hack into my neighbors internet?

It depends if they use a sever then it will be hard if it is a wireless router and the password is wep then I believe there is a tutorial on how to do it.
01-29-2011, 02:03 PM #9
Originally posted by ii
It depends if they use a sever then it will be hard if it is a wireless router and the password is wep then I believe there is a tutorial on how to do it.

just give me any ideas?
01-29-2011, 08:10 PM #10
ᴬustin_Powers
Do I make you horny?
just give me any ideas?

You need to be more specific. You cant just say, can someone help me hack. That wont help us or you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo