02-04-2011, 10:25 PM #1
hackboii
HaCk_Boii ps3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi there im just making this thread as a warning to those who see this thread :
You must login or register to view this content.
and decide to do it in school.
Im not bad mouthing this thread or saying you shouldn't do it because really its your choice however recently in the school i go to i got bored so i decided to show my friend how to get into CMD in school and we did a prank by opening and closing a fellow class mates CD tray, however the next period i was pulled out of class and got severely punished and almost got kicked out of school just because i went into the CMD drive, as i could of potentially deleted everyones work which if i did something as stupid as that i would of possibly had been sued and heavily fined or something. So if you are planning to 'hack' your school computers do it knowing that you could be badly punished.

i agree i was stupid in doing it but i didn't really think much of it at the time!

The following 3 users say thank you to hackboii for this useful post:

AgentKing-Botz, Cain, Ultimate-Playa
02-04-2011, 10:30 PM #2
Ups.
Do a barrel roll!
Lol man this is funny.
02-04-2011, 10:33 PM #3
hackboii
HaCk_Boii ps3
Originally posted by U
Lol man this is funny.

IKR! just for going into the CMD. i think they will block notepad now ahaa.
02-04-2011, 10:36 PM #4
-Skyline
Anonymous
When I was in school we found staff photos on the main shared drive, we located the Headmasters photo... you can pretty much see where I'm going here. Winky Winky

We manipulated the photo to make him look like Hitler and we knew full well the Admins could see what we were doing. :carling:

Also at my old school, anything you could think of was locked down, they didn't trust us with ANYTHING, and even if we were to find something different they'd have THAT locked down the next day too. :FU:
Last edited by -Skyline ; 02-04-2011 at 10:38 PM.
02-04-2011, 10:59 PM #5
hackboii
HaCk_Boii ps3
Originally posted by TrueSkyl1n3 View Post
When I was in school we found staff photos on the main shared drive, we located the Headmasters photo... you can pretty much see where I'm going here. Winky Winky

We manipulated the photo to make him look like Hitler and we knew full well the Admins could see what we were doing. :carling:

Also at my old school, anything you could think of was locked down, they didn't trust us with ANYTHING, and even if we were to find something different they'd have THAT locked down the next day too. :FU:

lol legendary!
02-05-2011, 08:32 AM #6
Originally posted by hackboii View Post
Hi there im just making this thread as a warning to those who see this thread :
You must login or register to view this content.
and decide to do it in school.
Im not bad mouthing this thread or saying you shouldn't do it because really its your choice however recently in the school i go to i got bored so i decided to show my friend how to get into CMD in school and we did a prank by opening and closing a fellow class mates CD tray, however the next period i was pulled out of class and got severely punished and almost got kicked out of school just because i went into the CMD drive, as i could of potentially deleted everyones work which if i did something as stupid as that i would of possibly had been sued and heavily fined or something. So if you are planning to 'hack' your school computers do it knowing that you could be badly punished.

i agree i was stupid in doing it but i didn't really think much of it at the time!

Lol yea use at own risk. im always on CMD i tryed making a new account but they have it on lock ima try more stuff on monday
02-05-2011, 08:38 AM #7
AgentKing-Botz
Are you high?
Haha yeah I always did want to do this stuff but am kinda scared of getting into trouble for it :L The teachers are a bunch of stuck up bitches :S
02-05-2011, 09:15 AM #8
Cain
Tutorial Team Like A Boss
Well considering I nearly run the schools network, I think i'm good.
I am the smartest person in my school computer-wise.

My maths teacher said, "You're my little IT helper, arn't you? Smile"

and I was like ":WTF:"

The following user thanked Cain for this useful post:

Tuhoaja
02-11-2011, 10:27 PM #9
hackboii
HaCk_Boii ps3
seriously though you can really **** up the school systems if you know how lol
02-11-2011, 10:38 PM #10
elliot
Samurai Poster
Lol this is epic i wonder what your school would of charge you if you didn't do no damage.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo