02-11-2011, 04:39 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have not personally tried this yet, but is it possibly to use a programming language like C++ to write a url to the host files, you get what i mean right? :420:
02-12-2011, 06:55 AM #2
not quite sure what you mean?... care expanding a bit more?
02-12-2011, 11:53 AM #3
Originally posted by spitlife View Post
not quite sure what you mean?... care expanding a bit more?

You know what host urls are right? there urls saved on the computer that redirect. so say i add a hostfile You must login or register to view this content. redirect to [url]www.myphishingsite.com[/url] when they type in You must login or register to view this content. it redirects automatically.
02-12-2011, 10:08 PM #4
Originally posted by TheUberFail View Post
You know what host urls are right? there urls saved on the computer that redirect. so say i add a hostfile You must login or register to view this content. redirect to [url]www.myphishingsite.com[/url] when they type in You must login or register to view this content. it redirects automatically.

I'm sure to do that you would need like a password to write to the website or redirect the domain names to "www.myphishingsite.com"

+ what you said it would only work on your computer
Last edited by cozmo195 ; 02-12-2011 at 10:14 PM.
02-12-2011, 10:32 PM #5
Originally posted by cozmo195 View Post
I'm sure to do that you would need like a password to write to the website or redirect the domain names to "www.myphishingsite.com"

+ what you said it would only work on your computer

No, i want to embed this in a C++ application, for example, i send email round to friends saying they been invited to try new msn BETA with extended support to browse facebook embed into msn ect. offering free trial for 30 days, then they run setup, and it embeds the redirects to hostfiles then says error, "This operating system not supported", then bam, fished.
02-12-2011, 10:57 PM #6
No, i want to embed this in a C++ application, for example, i send email round to friends saying they been invited to try new msn BETA with extended support to browse facebook embed into msn ect. offering free trial for 30 days, then they run setup, and it embeds the redirects to hostfiles then says error, "This operating system not supported", then bam, fished.

so you just do in the host file

[website IP here] [Server redirect here]
i assume this is how it works 'cos it says in mine for example
127.0.0.1 activate.adobe.com
[Local ip for everyone] [Server to redirect to]
02-12-2011, 11:05 PM #7
Originally posted by cozmo195 View Post
so you just do in the host file

[website IP here] [Server redirect here]
i assume this is how it works 'cos it says in mine for example
127.0.0.1 activate.adobe.com
[Local ip for everyone] [Server to redirect to]

I think thats redirecting adobe to 127.0.0.1?
02-12-2011, 11:09 PM #8
I think thats redirecting adobe to 127.0.0.1?

well it says adobe.activate so when i go on an adobe app it checks to see if it's activated?
i could be wrong you never know

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo