02-19-2011, 12:09 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay so basicly i started coding yestaday and made this im not trying to advertise or anything but the site i made this for is called toxic-mods and on there my name is SiLeNt_MaSsAcRe so here it is dont hate because the games crap or owt

You must login or register to view this content.

--------------------------------------------------

this is my first
Last edited by (EMIN3M) ; 02-19-2011 at 01:38 PM.
02-19-2011, 12:21 PM #2
Girby2K11
☮ ☯ ☢ ✔ ➝
can you run a virus test and place it here i dont trust you, your rep aswell.
02-19-2011, 12:38 PM #3
sure mate how though ? i mean ill picture me running it is that gud enough

---------- Post added at 07:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 AM ----------

Originally posted by Girby2K11 View Post

btw im a new member so rep is bad so far
02-19-2011, 12:55 PM #4
Girby2K11
☮ ☯ ☢ ✔ ➝
Originally posted by EMIN3M

---------- Post added at 07:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 AM ----------

im not going to download until someone proves this isn't a virus
02-19-2011, 01:35 PM #5

You must login or register to view this content. PROOF

or full link You must login or register to view this content.
02-19-2011, 01:49 PM #6
Okay so basicly i started coding yestaday and made this im not trying to advertise or anything but the site i made this for is called toxic-mods and on there my name is SiLeNt_MaSsAcRe so here it is dont hate because the games crap or owt

--------------------------------------------------

this is my first

You must login or register to view this content. PROOF

or full link You must login or register to view this content.

100% Virus, It does not take a single day to create a trainer for a game, nor do you even need to download the trainer! besides he even said "I just started coding yestoday" he really does not understand the concept of making a program.
02-19-2011, 02:34 PM #7
want me to make a video of me making it lol youre perfetic '100 % Virus' how about i film me downloading it

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 AM ----------

Originally posted by TheUberFail View Post
100% Virus, It does not take a single day to create a trainer for a game, nor do you even need to download the trainer! besides he even said "I just started coding yestoday" he really does not understand the concept of making a program.

btw trainers you are ment to Download and its not virus because the website called toxic-mods are using it im using it gues i shunt ov bovd uploading it for u ungratefull ****s i dunt care if its shit so are half the population on this site if your gunna assume it's a virus even though ive put a screen shot up :p

The following user thanked (EMIN3M) for this useful post:

TheUberFail
02-19-2011, 02:37 PM #8
want me to make a video of me making it lol youre perfetic '100 % Virus' how about i film me downloading it

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 AM ----------

btw trainers you are ment to Download and its not virus because the website called toxic-mods are using it im using it gues i shunt ov bovd uploading it for u ungratefull ****s i dunt care if its shit so are half the population on this site if your gunna assume it's a virus even though ive put a screen shot up :p

Screen shots do not mean anything, when releasing applications its best to be known on the site first, and to include source code always.
02-19-2011, 02:41 PM #9
btw do y
ou know how to make ff viewers because im gunna make a free ps3 ff viewer to annoy mossy dunno y though lol
02-19-2011, 10:30 PM #10
Girby2K11
☮ ☯ ☢ ✔ ➝
btw do y
ou know how to make ff viewers because im gunna make a free ps3 ff viewer to annoy mossy dunno y though lol

you started learning code for a day and you can write ff viewers? wow i dont believe you No

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

you haven't even said what game it is for.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo