12-29-2011, 08:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); During the last times I have seen alot of questions about how to hack into someones account on Facebook. Through this tutorial I'm going to teach you how to do it like a pro. :fyea:

The first thing you are going to need is a target. Add the target as friend on Facebook if you haven't done it already. Now, let's begin with the serious shit. Log into you Facebook and chat with the person. Be nice. Talk relaxed and kind (you find a tutorial about how to be kind You must login or register to view this content.). Don't make him suspicious about you plans.

After awhile, when you have gotten a stronger friendship with this person, ask the person if you can meet at his house one day. When you are at his house, he will hopefully go to his computer to log on his Facebook. When he does, sneak up behind him and see what he types when he log in. If he spots you, run away fast as hell, delete him from Facebook and never talk to him again. If not - enjoy!

I wish y'all good luck :PBJ:
Last edited by commodent123 ; 12-30-2011 at 12:23 PM.

The following user thanked commodent123 for this useful post:

O.P

The following 5 users groaned at commodent123 for this awful post:

DinoFreak, MrKush, PussayPatrol, ShinigamiUzi, Vampytwistッ
12-29-2011, 09:17 PM #2
-DirtySeX-
< ^ > < ^ >
I think we all know this, this is not hacking first of all it's social engineering.

The following 2 users say thank you to -DirtySeX- for this useful post:

-Wiz Khalifa-, PussayPatrol
12-29-2011, 10:17 PM #3
Originally posted by Mr.Mp5 View Post
I think we all know this, this is not hacking first of all it's social engineering.

Nonono, this is hacking on highest level

The following user thanked commodent123 for this useful post:

Klots
12-29-2011, 10:20 PM #4
Teh Jack
Teh Jack
This is a pretty pointless thread, close this.
12-30-2011, 03:36 AM #5
This is retarded. Why would you even post this :wtf:
12-30-2011, 03:55 AM #6
gugubee557
Do a barrel roll!
Great strategy. I will use it. Thanks !

(now you thought this was a copy/paste message. no, it is not. close this thread NAOOOO)
12-30-2011, 04:00 AM #7
O.P
[move]:run:[/move]
very good thread! :y:

The following user groaned O.P for this awful post:

ShinigamiUzi
12-30-2011, 03:21 PM #8
jobush50
Gym leader
whats this shit???
01-12-2012, 06:39 PM #9
Originally posted by commodent123 View Post
During the last times I have seen alot of questions about how to hack into someones account on Facebook. Through this tutorial I'm going to teach you how to do it like a pro. :fyea:

The first thing you are going to need is a target. Add the target as friend on Facebook if you haven't done it already. Now, let's begin with the serious shit. Log into you Facebook and chat with the person. Be nice. Talk relaxed and kind (you find a tutorial about how to be kind You must login or register to view this content.). Don't make him suspicious about you plans.

After awhile, when you have gotten a stronger friendship with this person, ask the person if you can meet at his house one day. When you are at his house, he will hopefully go to his computer to log on his Facebook. When he does, sneak up behind him and see what he types when he log in. If he spots you, run away fast as hell, delete him from Facebook and never talk to him again. If not - enjoy!

I wish y'all good luck :PBJ:

GOD DAMN it the tittle got me so happy, then when I read it I was like stupid mother ****er! :FU:
01-12-2012, 07:02 PM #10
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
:FU:

Pointless thread . :n:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo