02-18-2013, 09:18 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Today I just started working on a cryptographic operation based on AES-128! This is very hard to do and it takes some skill but.... I have to try it. Im making a uploading system to my website BTW. Here is what it does:

Originally posted by another user

It operates in cipher block chaining mode for the file and folder attribute blocks and in counter mode for the actual file data. Each file that is uploaded's node with randomly generate a 128 bit key. The file nodes use the same key for the attribute block and the file data, plus a 64 bit random counter start value and a 64 bit meta MAC to verify the file's integrity. Each users account on the website will use a symmetric master key to ECB-encrypt all keys of the nodes, it keeps in its own trees. This master key is stored on my websites database.

This is very HARD to do. Reply your thoughts on this, and could it be done?

The following user thanked Dr. Mayham for this useful post:

Machine
02-18-2013, 03:24 PM #2
|C++|
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Modz View Post
Today I just started working on a cryptographic operation based on AES-128! This is very hard to do and it takes some skill but.... I have to try it. Im making a uploading system to my website BTW. Here is what it does:

This is very HARD to do. Reply your thoughts on this, and could it be done?

can you please inform me on what this is in laymans terms?
02-18-2013, 10:57 PM #3
Prince Perciful
In / Out Shake It All About...
All I can say is.. Good bloody luck with that.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo