Post: [PROGRAM DEMO] MP3 Searcher: Find, Stream and Download Songs Instantly
06-08-2010, 04:05 AM #1
Saint Jimmy
And don't wear it out.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Let's start off with a super-short introduction.

MP3 Searcher is a program that lets you find songs, and either stream and play them to your PC (streaming is like how a YouTube video works, in case you don't know!) or download them right to your desktop. These downloaded files can, of course, be played later, sent to your friends, put on your iPod, or whatever else.

Here's a moderately short video:

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiUwm2oJZ30]YouTube - MP3 Searcher (Demo)[/ame]

As you can see, it's a really nice program, and extremely fast. You just type in the song info and choose play or download, and you're done.

Two things about the video I would like to mention before moving on:

1) If you notice the background changing color, it is a lot smoother in real-time. My screen recorder just cuts it down to improve the video's FPS.

2) I'm not sure how much the music quality will be messed up by YouTube. But trust me, on the computer most songs sound like they were iTunes-bought.
[EDIT] Well, the video on my desktop has audio. The video on YouTube, however, does not. Sorry guys. I'll try to fix it.[/EDIT]

So, some program features:

- Faster than all similar programs
- Powerful yet Simple- Tons of useful features that you'll never need to worry about
- Small file Size
- Great GUI (Graphical User Interface)

Anyways, anybody who saw my previous thread about the program (that was a long time ago) saw that I would probably be charging money for the program. Not too much, maybe $5.

I want to say that that's not because I'm a greedy corporate businessman (which I'm not, don't worry). It's just because of the extreme amount of time, effort and resources that have gone into this project. I've released dozens of other programs on NGU, but none of them have been paid programs. Then again, I haven't spent two years of my life on and off perfecting those other programs Winky Winky

So in the end, yes, it will probably cost a few dollars. I'm sorry that I need to do so, but I really do need to do so.

Until then, I figure I should release the demo so you guys can decide for yourself if you'd like the full version.

Also, please, if you like the program, show it to some friends. You really have no idea how much I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Well, here's the demo release. This version only has room for five downloads, although you can stream/play as many songs as you want. If you guys really want me to, I may take off the five download limit and give the program a kill switch instead- meaning infinite downloads until the full version is released.

Unfortunately, my Installer-Creator is having some issues right now, so a .zip file will have to do for the time being. Hopefully this works for everybody, if not message me and I'll fix it right away.

You must login or register to view this content.

Well, thanks for trying it out. Remember, if you manage to find an issue that I couldn't, please tell me and I'll sort it out A.S.A.P.

-picklecow10

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo