06-13-2010, 05:48 PM #1
BeefSneeze
idek anymore
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Not sure if this has been posted before but yeahh..

So one day I was like, omg I love this song. I want it on Repeat! So I looked around for a YouTube repeat website and I have found the best one. This is so useful. I use it all the time.

You must login or register to view this content.

How to use:
Well it's really simple to do. All you got to do is, whilst your watching a YouTube video and you think, 'I want this on Repeat'. You type in Repeat after 'YouTube' in the URL. So for examle you were watching this video: [ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l_6Wf0vR7Q]YouTube - Modern Warfare 2 :: Game Winning Killcams :: HD :: Episode 3[/ame] - You would simply change you url to You must login or register to view this content.

DONE!

So anyway, not sure if this has been posted before. If it has, feel free to delete it Winky Winky

Thanks?
Last edited by BeefSneeze ; 06-13-2010 at 05:50 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to BeefSneeze for this useful post:

DaenerysTargy, Goutinator
06-14-2010, 12:19 AM #2
Goutinator
Bounty hunter
Thnks dude I always wanted this cuz I listen to music on youtube and I sometimes get piss off to only click replay :P
06-14-2010, 12:39 AM #3
Nice post, that will come in handy for those songs I can't find on limewire, or any other torrents, and wanna listen to a few times
06-14-2010, 02:56 PM #4
BeefSneeze
idek anymore
Originally posted by PAyNe View Post
Nice post, that will come in handy for those songs I can't find on limewire, or any other torrents, and wanna listen to a few times

Limewires Gay Awesome face

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo