09-26-2010, 05:05 PM #1
The Hundreds
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, is there any possible way of doing a system repair from a USB Flash Drive? I Have a Lenovo 3000 N200 Laptop and it won't boot. I've tried all the options it gives me, so all I could think of is a system repair.If So, Please Do a Tutorial.
09-26-2010, 08:08 PM #2
xWeeGee
Bitches Be Crazy
Originally posted by iiLeGeNDz View Post
Hey guys, is there any possible way of doing a system repair from a USB Flash Drive? I Have a Lenovo 3000 N200 Laptop and it won't boot. I've tried all the options it gives me, so all I could think of is a system repair.If So, Please Do a Tutorial.

well you could just format the memory on the computer but you will have to re-install windows vista and everything m8 Smile:mudkip:
09-26-2010, 08:28 PM #3
The Hundreds
Are you high?
Originally posted by xWeeGee
well you could just format the memory on the computer but you will have to re-install windows vista and everything m8 Smile:mudkip:

Is That Hard To Do? Cause I'm Desperate Right Now.
If Its Like Okay Pleaase Tell Me How To Do it.
09-26-2010, 08:58 PM #4
xWeeGee
Bitches Be Crazy
im not sure if i were you i would take it to comit or pcworld or something and pay them like £10 and they will fix it Smile
09-27-2010, 06:53 PM #5
God_of_War
God Help us all
Originally posted by iiLeGeNDz View Post
Is That Hard To Do? Cause I'm Desperate Right Now.
If Its Like Okay Pleaase Tell Me How To Do it.

Alright, Listen carefully.... You can boot windows from a usb.. But you have to have a large enough usb above 4 gigs... Here is a video on how to do it... You must login or register to view this content.

then you have to mount an iso image of windows vista onto the flash drive.. So basically take the windows vista disk Or whatever you have and use nero or a program like it to make an iso image of the vista disk.. When that is done tell nero ( or whatever program you use) to mount the image on the USB drive and then plug the USB into your computer that you want it installed on and boot from the usb drive.. then it will do the rest...
09-28-2010, 01:59 AM #6
The Hundreds
Are you high?
Originally posted by War View Post
Alright, Listen carefully.... You can boot windows from a usb.. But you have to have a large enough usb above 4 gigs... Here is a video on how to do it... You must login or register to view this content.

then you have to mount an iso image of windows vista onto the flash drive.. So basically take the windows vista disk Or whatever you have and use nero or a program like it to make an iso image of the vista disk.. When that is done tell nero ( or whatever program you use) to mount the image on the USB drive and then plug the USB into your computer that you want it installed on and boot from the usb drive.. then it will do the rest...

erm , i don't have the recovery disk.. thats why i had another topic asking if i could restore it with a USB flash drive.
09-28-2010, 02:02 AM #7
God_of_War
God Help us all
Well You cannot restore anything without a copy of windows.. So I suggest you *download* one or request a copy from your computer manufacturer...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo