03-19-2009, 08:11 PM #1
Chulo
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yeah, so recently, I did this You must login or register to view this content.

I tried it, and something went bad. I thought it would help my connection, it was fine, but now, I'm able to connect and everything, but I lag incredibly, 1 bar signal, even though my wireless connection is 80 - 100% always, and I have 1 bar, and I lag. Sometimes I get 2 or 3 bars, and then goes to 1, which never happened before. I also noticed how it takes longer for me to find games. Before I did this, I ALWAYS had 3 bars, and if it lagged it was the host, I didn't have the perfect connection, but it was good as it was. Now, I tried reseting my router and it still won't change, so help. I also noticed how at the beggining of a game, I start out with 1 bar, and after 20 sec I get to 2 or 3, and a minute later, it goes to 1 bar again, with 80 - 100% signal. My DNS settings are set to the same as the IP, is there a better input or something :/

Edit: Before I had NAT Type 1, and now I have NAT Type 2, if it helps.
04-06-2009, 07:52 PM #2
HA HA that sucks bro sorry!
04-08-2009, 04:15 PM #3
ROOKBOY
Bounty hunter
Restoring your router to default settings, setting up a new wireless network, resetting your router and modem should solve the issue..... If not you can try creating a network with no encryption (if you already haven't) and see if that increase your signal

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo