02-26-2011, 01:58 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Before reading anything else please read this

Al previous version ( see links below ) we created by me ( my Pv-hax name : Black Reaper ) I am Black Reaper , I just dont have that name on her so just wanted you all to know

Also this is the FINAL Version 100%

You must login or register to view this content.

A all new YouTube View adder has been made. Coming with all new features such as... The "Custom Delay" which enables you to put in your own View Delay ( Time before view is added ) you will have to input the time in seconds. Along with that are 3 more Custom Modes. First off is the "Over Night Mode". This lets you leave the program running over night with the smallest possibility of errors with a View Rate of 10 Minutes! Second we have the "1 Minute 1 View" which, just as the title suggests it gives you 1 View per Minute, and finally. We have the "1 Hour , 1 View" which enables you to get a view a hour. Manly used for more legitimate stats!

Note: For some! (Norton mainly) the program may be detected as a virus this happens do to the built in webbrowser. DO NOT worry this programs will NOT harm your Computer.

Last edited by marvin1554* ; 03-15-2011 at 08:13 PM.
02-26-2011, 02:20 AM #2
ThisIsBio
LiquiDΔx
Currently Virus scanning...
I'll edit to say legit or not...

SUPERAntiSpyware 4.40.0.1006 2011.02.26 Trojan.Agent/Gen-MSFake

VirusTotal
Download at own risk
02-26-2011, 02:24 AM #3
Originally posted by Kaos
Currently Virus scanning...
I'll edit to say legit or not...

SUPERAntiSpyware 4.40.0.1006 2011.02.26 Trojan.Agent/Gen-MSFake

VirusTotal
Download at own risk

Its not a virus i said that but, Like he said download at risk, and again there is no virus
02-26-2011, 06:53 AM #4
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
As one who has made several applications using Visual Basics, when you create the file it is made as an executable, .Exe file. Many antivirus software read these files as dangerous as they contain the most thread of keyloggers and such other types of hacking software embedded into them.

There is almost no way to tell if they have a virus if the keylogger was embedded with a FUD binder.

Look at the user however and see the following,
500+ posts
300+ rep
Mid/Late 2009 join date

This doesn't mean it is 100% safe, but the chances are greater. You still need to download at your own risk, but if your anti does pick it up and say it is a virus, remember .exe files are almost always read as one.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo