Post: [release]"devs world" teaching anyone to be a devloper
03-01-2011, 08:07 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok here is my new release and this program is called "Devs World"
it will have tutorial on the most basic things in visual basic

this is only a beta and i will update it too be advance version
but will have to be pation cause it took two days to code all of these 500+ lines of code

download the program:
You must login or register to view this content.

video:
basics of my program watch this before use
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUuLxWP79x4]YouTube - Devs world teaching you to be a developer[/ame]

:black::black::black::black:

The following 4 users say thank you to NextGenDev for this useful post:

Jannis96, jkry_2_1_, mmkmmk3
03-01-2011, 11:04 PM #2
El Violador
< ^ > < ^ >
Looks nice, but sadly I'm on Linux so I won't be testing this. Also, 500 lines of code really isn't that much, well, I guess it depends how much whitespace you use. But nice job :y:
03-01-2011, 11:12 PM #3
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
Originally posted by NextGenDev View Post
Ok here is my new release and this program is called "Devs World"

but will have to be pation cause it took two days to code all of these 500+ lines of code

download the program:

video:

What I like about you, is the fact that your relatively new and instead of leeching, your making great threads and programs :y:

Oh and this is just what I was looking for :biggrin: I was trying to learn visual basics earlier

The following user thanked CLM for this useful post:

NextGenDev
03-01-2011, 11:15 PM #4
I've been having trouble with VB, hopefully this will help me out a little, thanks a lot mate =D
03-02-2011, 12:09 AM #5
Originally posted by ClutchLikeMelo View Post
What I like about you, is the fact that your relatively new and instead of leeching, your making great threads and programs :y:

Oh and this is just what I was looking for :biggrin: I was trying to learn visual basics earlier

dude no problem that's awesome coming from you and im working on the new version witch has way more tutorials as this was just a beta to test so i think it passed
03-02-2011, 02:20 AM #6
Ok here is my new release and this program is called "Devs World"

download the program:

video:

this now will post back if its really helpful for me i needed a program to teach me how to be a dev too lol and my anti virus is being weird so if you get wrong this is what it gives you so if you know why tell us You must login or register to view this content.

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

ok i took off my anti virus and i will be happy to say that this program is very useful Smile
Last edited by Heres_Kenny ; 03-02-2011 at 02:16 AM. Reason: needed to fix a mistake
03-02-2011, 02:58 AM #7
Originally posted by Kenny View Post
this now will post back if its really helpful for me i needed a program to teach me how to be a dev too lol and my anti virus is being weird so if you get wrong this is what it gives you so if you know why tell us You must login or register to view this content.

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

ok i took off my anti virus and i will be happy to say that this program is very useful Smile

ok idk why it was saying there was a virus i coded it with visual basic and build with vb thats so wierd
03-02-2011, 03:00 AM #8
jkry_2_1_
Call Me The CodFather
very nice program tested and works great!
03-02-2011, 03:03 AM #9
stop spamming link in sb
03-02-2011, 08:02 PM #10
ok idk why it was saying there was a virus i coded it with visual basic and build with vb thats so wierd

well i have over $100 security if something is suspicious to my laptop it will delete it immeadiatly

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo