03-20-2011, 05:32 AM #1
<Bieber>
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Now I'm not sure how many people either know how to use ScreenSnapr or even what it is. So, in this tut I'll show you how to download and use it! Okay first things first, the download! Now, I did get this actual download of ScreenSnapr from someone else on NGU but I can't find it so if someone could tell me where it's from I'll link them :y: but I couldn't so I reuploaded the files on my computer to MegaUpload Happy here's the link :

You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan for those who don't trust me /facepalm

You must login or register to view this content.

Okay so once you download that you're going to want to extract to wherever you'd like and run the file called "ScreenSnapr.exe" and complete the installation process.

Once that's done, I'm on Windows 7, just click on the little arrow on the bottom right part of your screen that looks like this You must login or register to view this content.

From there right-click on options on ScreenSnapr and this will pop up You must login or register to view this content.

Assign both a key and file type for your picture and enable auto start up on system start up. I personally have a key on my keyboard that's for a calculator that I assigned it to but you can assign it to whatever.. Like "Print Screen" so it still has the screen capture feeling or whatever but it's for screensnapr :y:

Now it should ask permission for using your clipboard or something like that.. Just accept. And it'll automatically copy the link for you. Just open a new tab and paste the link. The page should look something like this.. You must login or register to view this content.

Now, for the actual adding into your signature or into a post! Once you've went to ScreenSnapr link your going to want to click on the actual picture that you uploaded so it's just a whitescreen including your picture! Now you're going to copy that link (make sure it's the link with the white background) or you'll get a red square.. and add to your signature [img]yoururlgoeshere.com[/img] Now of course you won't want the space there but you get the picture lol :y:

Adding your picture to a spoiler! Now, some people could take advice from this.. people with super long siggys.. \
Simply in your sig add [img]url.com[/img] (AGAIN of course no spaces..)

Adding links to your text. Ex : My siggy in my signature.. Some letters are links ; others aren't..

We're going to add the Justin pic to a test siggy =D

So it'll look like this! You must login or register to view this content.EST!
This is a good way to also save space while adding links :y: To do this you'll type
You must login or register to view this content.EST! Without the space!

Adding letters to others would look like this
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.T!
Yeah, it gets messy but it looks cleaner! :y:

I hope you find this useful! It look awhile to write it all out, but thank god for the screensnapr for uploading the pics haha! Well, any questions just PM me.. I'll be more likely to respond to a PM rather than a quote.
Last edited by <Bieber> ; 03-20-2011 at 07:16 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to <Bieber> for this useful post:

CEXREXDEX, kamikaz93130, L☺L, Mr. Fatty, Mudkip
03-20-2011, 05:38 AM #2
Mr. Fatty
Bounty hunter
Never was a fan of Screensnapr, always prefered just regular print screen and then using photobucket, but nice tutorial anyhow. Winky Winky

I'm just going to ignore all the JB stuff that bothers me greatly. :p
03-20-2011, 05:41 AM #3
<Bieber>
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Mr.
Never was a fan of Screensnapr, always prefered just regular print screen and then using photobucket, but nice tutorial anyhow. Winky Winky

I'm just going to ignore all the JB stuff that bothers me greatly. :p

Lol, I used to use Print Screen but dude. That took foreverrrr. ScreenSnapr uploads for you :y: thanks for the nomination though :love: and z0mg Justin Bieber is a beast. O: Hahah, oh well. People have their opinions. =D
03-20-2011, 06:02 AM #4
L☺L
Banned
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
03-20-2011, 06:05 AM #5
<Bieber>
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by L View Post
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

holy brandon Not Happy or Sad. I just went to quote you and the links are insane... :mudkip:
03-20-2011, 08:31 PM #6
<Bieber>
Climbing up the ladder
bump.. and You must login or register to view this content.

wow. 10 downloads and only 1 thanks? just hit thanks, it's one click to show atleast a little appreciation.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo