03-21-2011, 10:06 PM #1
MrJC
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Apple has just released an update for snow leopard. The update fixes some bugs, and some problems with the Mac app store. This update is recommended for everyone using snow leopard.

Originally posted by another user
The 10.6.7 Update is recommended for all users running Mac OS X Snow Leopard and includes general operating system fixes that enhance the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac, including fixes that:

- Improve the reliability of Back to My Mac
- Resolve an issue when transferring files to certain SMB servers
- Address various minor Mac App Store bugs

For detailed information on this update, please visit this website: You must login or register to view this content.

For information on the security content of this update, please visit: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by MrJC ; 03-21-2011 at 10:08 PM.
03-22-2011, 10:10 PM #2
Kombust
At least I can fight
Can you still get cracked apps from the mac appstore?
03-22-2011, 10:30 PM #3
Originally posted by Troll View Post
Can you still get cracked apps from the mac appstore?

I was wondering this also. The Angry Birds that I cracked is still working, but i'm not sure if you will be able to do it again.
03-22-2011, 10:35 PM #4
Kombust
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Connor View Post
I was wondering this also. The Angry Birds that I cracked is still working, but i'm not sure if you will be able to do it again.

That's exactly what I've been thinking, when I was going to attempt it it was patched :cry:
Weird thing is that I've seen someone with Angry Birds on PC and I never knew this was possible? :s
03-22-2011, 10:43 PM #5
Originally posted by Troll View Post
That's exactly what I've been thinking, when I was going to attempt it it was patched :cry:
Weird thing is that I've seen someone with Angry Birds on PC and I never knew this was possible? :s

My friend was saying he got Angry Birds for PC also.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo