04-07-2011, 11:24 AM #1
Sempiternal
Previously uG~ Wounded
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys, This is my wireless mouse:

Warning, Large image!

You must login or register to view this content.

I know that it works because I used it with my laptop and it worked wonderfully, but I'm trying to use it with this PC because the current mouse if faulty. I do not have the CD to install the driver, and I dont know what driver to install to get it work :/ What should I do?

Any help and advice will be appreciated and +rep and vbux will be given out as thanks.
04-07-2011, 01:30 PM #2
WhatsaN00B
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Iriish View Post
Hi guys, This is my wireless mouse:

Warning, Large image!

You must login or register to view this content.

I know that it works because I used it with my laptop and it worked wonderfully, but I'm trying to use it with this PC because the current mouse if faulty. I do not have the CD to install the driver, and I dont know what driver to install to get it work :/ What should I do?

Any help and advice will be appreciated and +rep and vbux will be given out as thanks.

I have that exact model.

You see the mini USB looking thing? If you plug that into the PC's USB slot then the mouse should connect to it.

If it doesn't use google and go to the manufacturer's site. I'd do it for you but I'm supposed to be studying for my exam.

And try plugging it into all USB ports if you haven't already. One of them may be faulty.
04-07-2011, 01:43 PM #3
Sempiternal
Previously uG~ Wounded
Originally posted by WhatsaN00B View Post
I have that exact model.

You see the mini USB looking thing? If you plug that into the PC's USB slot then the mouse should connect to it.

If it doesn't use google and go to the manufacturer's site. I'd do it for you but I'm supposed to be studying for my exam.

And try plugging it into all USB ports if you haven't already. One of them may be faulty.

I got it working man, god that was easy, i feel like such a noob /facepalm Happy

Hers some Rep and vbux for your help :love:

The following user thanked Sempiternal for this useful post:

WhatsaN00B
04-07-2011, 04:12 PM #4
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
Closed at users request, problem solved.

--Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo