05-19-2011, 04:00 AM #1
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
How to Post Anonymously on Facebook

I would like to say something before you get too excited. There is a catch to this. Only others using this will see your anonymous comments. You may be wondering "Why use it then?" Well, if you tell a few of your friends about it, you can make pedo comments and communicate with each other without many knowing :pedo:

Note: This only works with You must login or register to view this content.

1. Click You must login or register to view this content. to download the extension

2. Log into your You must login or register to view this content. account

3. Now notice the new 'Awesome faceefaceable' option next to posts and photos! Click on that!

You must login or register to view this content.
(not my photo)

4. Now you should notice a box for you to comment with picture and name of a fruit.

(not my photo)

5. Finally leave your anonymous comment and only others with the extension will see it!

Have fun!

05-19-2011, 04:03 AM #2
Default Avatar
Sync
What if nobody have the extension but me? :confused:
05-19-2011, 04:04 AM #3
CLM
Originally posted by Noob
What if nobody have the extension but me? :confused:

Notice how I said, "tell a few of your friends about it, you can make pedo comments and communicate with each other without many knowing."
05-19-2011, 04:04 AM #4
Default Avatar
Sync
Originally posted by ClutchLikeMelo View Post
Notice how I said, "tell a few of your friends about it, you can make pedo comments and communicate with each other without many knowing."

Right but you know how some people are stupid and don't know how to work shit. thanks though :y:
05-19-2011, 04:05 AM #5
The Epic
I wont stop
Thanks bro nice find :love: I'll be sure to digg this :y:
05-19-2011, 04:06 AM #6
CLM
Originally posted by Noob
Right but you know how some people are stupid and don't know how to work shit. thanks though :y:

Lol yeah I gotcha. Winky Winky
05-19-2011, 04:09 AM #7
NooFag
Stupid Feelings </3

I would like to say something before you get too excited. There is a catch to this. Only others using this will see your anonymous comments. You may be wondering "Why use it then?" Well, if you tell a few of your friends about it, you can make pedo comments and communicate with each other without many knowing :pedo:

1. Click You must login or register to view this content. to download the extension

3. Now notice the new 'Awesome faceefaceable' option next to posts and photos! Click on that!

(not my photo)

4. Now you should notice a box for you to comment with picture and name of a fruit.

(not my photo)

5. Finally leave your anonymous comment and only others with the extension will see it!

Have fun!

LOL CLM great post bro this shit is gonna be funny. works great :y:
05-19-2011, 06:26 PM #8
Curt
Former Staff
I saw the title and was like Dancing and then I read how to do it and was like :wtf: haha. Nice post CLM. May try this =D
05-19-2011, 06:33 PM #9
Mr. DarkKV
League Champion

(not my photo)

(not my photo)

Have fun!

The other person only see's it only if they have google chrome too. :(
05-19-2011, 07:31 PM #10
CyberHidden
You talkin to me?
thats hot thnx for this Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo