08-09-2011, 06:17 AM #1
Alphex
ZomG Teh Rep Hoe Repd Me
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hey Guys,

Ive known about this for a long time, but ive decided id share this little gem for you today...

x10Hosting is a service that offers you completely free web hosting, with NO forced adds... Here are the details on what you get.

- UNMETEREDDisk Space & Monthly Transfer

- cPaneland Custom Account Panel (Very Good Feature)

- FTPAccess, Webmail + POP3

- PHP, MySQL, ASP.NET, Python, Perl

Note: It states that x10Hosting offers UNLIMITED Bandwidth + Upload Data, Many PREMIUM (Not Free) companys dont even offer this...

If you would like to get a idea of the speed that the servers offers take a look at my website.

You must login or register to view this content.INK:You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Alphex ; 08-09-2011 at 06:36 AM.

The following user thanked Alphex for this useful post:

EZ.
08-09-2011, 06:25 AM #2
trizyyboi
Bounty hunter
advertising rlly dude

The following 2 users groaned at trizyyboi for this awful post:

Monster-Energy, TheMagicPancake
08-09-2011, 06:32 AM #3
EZ.
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by trizyyboi View Post
advertising rlly dude

:lol: he's actually sharing moron. Many people want their own website so he decided to share this with us it's free, he doesn't own it and theirs no refferal link! how can this possibly be advertising. Also theirs no link so yea you fail.
08-09-2011, 06:37 AM #4
Alphex
ZomG Teh Rep Hoe Repd Me
Originally posted by trizyyboi View Post
advertising rlly dude

Showing NGU something that may benifit them, its not advertising nor its not my website, so GOML Smile

---------- Post added at 07:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 AM ----------

Originally posted by EZ. View Post
:lol: he's actually sharing moron. Many people want their own website so he decided to share this with us it's free, he doesn't own it and theirs no refferal link! how can this possibly be advertising. Also theirs no link so yea you fail.

Added Link, Sorry <3 Smile
08-09-2011, 06:39 AM #5
EZ.
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Alphex View Post
Showing NGU something that may benifit them, its not advertising nor its not my website, so GOML Smile

---------- Post added at 07:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 AM ----------

Added Link, Sorry <3 Smile

np thanks for the share and i said you fail to the troll above not you :lol:
08-09-2011, 06:40 AM #6
Alphex
ZomG Teh Rep Hoe Repd Me
Originally posted by EZ. View Post
np thanks for the share and i said you fail to the troll above not you :lol:

I Know, Bit good job you mentioned no link :P
08-29-2011, 03:43 AM #7
ive used this host before its not bad but i got lag with a site that wasn't a forum site Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo