08-03-2009, 02:02 AM #1
Zero Thunder
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Now many of you may not know what rsbot is.. Well rsbot is a Bot.. Like an robot That makes money gets skills and more for you How does it do this..? Scripts Now we will not get into this but i have shown you the base of rsbot and what it is.

How to Download Rsbot

1. Go to You must login or register to view this content.
2. Click The Download Button
You must login or register to view this content.
3. You will need winrar to extract The Folder
Getting JRE and JDK

1.Now You will need JRE and JDK they stand for java runtime environment and java development kit Now have you ever played Runescape good that means you already have JRE now to get JDK click You must login or register to view this content.
2. Choose Your Plateform and check the box and click Continue
3. Now here Just Click the box and click download Selected with sun Download Manager
4. Now you will choose a destination to download and click start And install

Using Rsbot

1. Now go into your rsbot folder in here you will see alot of Folders And windows Batch Files
2. Now what you want to do here is click Play-free and Play Click Play if you are an member and click play-free if you arent
3. Now once You click it.. It will compile For those of you that dont know A Java compiler is a program which converts Java source code into Java bytecode. Now you may be like what.... Well you dont need to know all you need to know from know on is that everytime you Change a script or change any notepad with .java You need to Compile
4. Now that you have compiled Rsbot will Come Up
5. Now go to file and click run script And yes an Message comes up saying you need an Account Click ok
6. Now the Account Manager Will pop Up Click add
7. Type In your User Name And Password And Type In you're Bank Pin In If you have one.. ( I suggest you don't use on)
8.Now Click Apply Or ok

Using Scripts On Rsbot

1. Now Rsbot Uses Scripts They are Jave Codes that tell the mouse or rsbot what to do and where to go So you will need a specific Script for what you are going to do I am a member and i started fishing so I am Going to Use Profisher V2 In catherby
2. Now how to i do this? Just click file,Run Script And since I am going to fish I will Click On the Fishing File And choose Pro Fisher And Choose My optionsYou must login or register to view this content.
3. Now for Alot of Scripts you will need to be In the exact Place that You are Starting For example If im fishing in Catherby I will Start Myself In Catherby Bank
4. Since All you'r Account Information Is saved it will auto Log in and start fishing Now remember its Not a human it sometimes take time for it to find out where it is etc.
5. Now every once in a while it will stop botting That is called a Break handler it reduces your chance of a ban by taking a break and starting backup You can turn this off but i am not telling because this is highly recommended and if you turn it off you'r just asking for a b

How to get Scripts

1. Rsbot Comes with alot of good scripts but there may be some that arent there but you want .. No problem Just go to [url]www.rsbot.com[/url] And Sign Up for an account
2. Once you have an account go to the Scripts section and Choose what Type of script you want
3. Now in a normal thread You will have to copy paste a script or download the script
4. I will be showing Zombie Fisher Once you have downloaded it ( change the name ) it will say what name to rename it to on the thread
5. Now take the script and Open your rsbot folder and open the script folder now just Paste The script in there ( make sure it is in .java format)
6. Now go back to the rsbot folder and click compile
7. It may take some time but when its done just start your bot and go to your scripts and the category it's in and just start it up

Ps: if there is anything that i missed or you need help with just post below thank you!

The following 6 users say thank you to Zero Thunder for this useful post:

ꜛ  , CelticBhoy, Iz_BlaCk-Ops_Iz, Oneinfamous2, PrayForPlagues, xWongey-
08-03-2009, 02:29 AM #2
i know it i have a friend Smile
08-03-2009, 02:33 AM #3
Zero Thunder
Climbing up the ladder
Glad you two like it
08-03-2009, 01:08 PM #4
All this for some stupid video game

The following user thanked LordOfSpoon™ for this useful post:

Mighty Jebuz
08-03-2009, 01:23 PM #5
Zero Thunder
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by LordOfSpoon View Post
All this for some stupid video game

Why do you always have to shit on other peoples threads or make fun of em and yes this is actually nothing if you actually now and thing or two about java scripting and computers this will take you less then 10 mins to do ....
08-03-2009, 01:35 PM #6
Because people need to grow up. Runescape is a 10 year olds game. Oh and learn how to spell in proper sentences.
08-03-2009, 01:47 PM #7
yes but runescape is a very big game it has like as much players as then on ps3...
08-03-2009, 02:25 PM #8
Iz_BlaCk-Ops_Iz
Pokemon Trainer
not workin .. tried it all .. how do u install jdk cause i only have it dwnloaded .. then when u open it ,,, windows cant find a file to open it with helppp
08-03-2009, 02:29 PM #9
go to java.com and go to jdk
08-03-2009, 02:52 PM #10
Zero Thunder
Climbing up the ladder
Sorry you need this [url]www.sun.com/download/sdm[/url] its sun download manager it cant open the file because you dont have this ...
Last edited by Zero Thunder ; 08-03-2009 at 03:04 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo