12-03-2011, 10:18 PM #1
Glowing
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Easy as peasy!
Make sure that your using a VPN
Right , you have many cam and you are e-whoring
So you put the girl on and while you have the typing loop on you say can you show me your dick first? then you say what's your email Ill send you pics that you can have forever.
SO then when you get his email you go and put it into facebook.
It should come up with someone but if it doesn't skip him and move onto the next person.
If they do have a facebook you add some of their friends then Tell him that You have pics and the convo saved then say if you dont send me money now I will show this convo to all your friends on facebook including your family showing that you are a pedo.
Then If he skips show His friends and family the conversation and pics and ruin his life!
But if he gives you money , delete the pics and the convo and move onto the next person.
SO FUN! And you get money at the same time xD Awesome face

The following user thanked Glowing for this useful post:

LordOfSpoon™
12-04-2011, 03:47 AM #2
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by Glowing View Post
Easy as peasy!
So you put the girl on and while you have the typing loop on you say can you show me your dick first? then you say what's your email Ill send you pics that you can have forever.
It should come up with someone but if it doesn't skip him and move onto the next person.
If they do have a facebook you add some of their friends then Tell him that You have pics and the convo saved then say if you dont send me money now I will show this convo to all your friends on facebook including your family showing that you are a pedo.
Then If he skips show His friends and family the conversation and pics and ruin his life!
But if he gives you money , delete the pics and the convo and move onto the next person.

Aha, but make sure you are using a good VPN that clears their logs and is offshore. I've thought about this, but most of these guys have a second email or something that isn't connected to their Facebook so it makes this kinda hard.

I think E-Whoring is harder now that most people know it happens...
01-12-2012, 11:37 AM #3
IMO it's pretty sick and twisted. Especially the fact that it could ruin some kids life and break up his family... I mean it's dumb he did it in the first place - but if they don't give you money, don't send out the pics... it's just wrong and karmas a B----
01-13-2012, 02:54 AM #4
Millz
Worth the Weight
If you are actually doing this you deserve to be arrested. This is really low.

The following user thanked Millz for this useful post:

Assassin
01-13-2012, 03:09 AM #5
I can't stand it when people come to the computer sections and bitch about how this shit it bad. If you don't like it then don't complain about it.
01-21-2012, 05:52 AM #6
Originally posted by Glowing View Post
Easy as peasy!

And how'd you feel if it happened the other way round? And don't give me that "I wouldn't do it" shit. You're messing with people's lives here
01-21-2012, 05:54 AM #7
Stansy
Who is Stansy?
I like the part about ruining his life haha

The following user thanked Stansy for this useful post:

EliteDisorder
01-21-2012, 06:20 AM #8
KilllerPanda
Wanted Dead or Alive
I could honestly never do this. It's one thing to pretend to be a girl and take their money but it's a whole different story when you can hurt people that aren't even involved. The potential gain of a few dollars, in my opinion, doesn't justify the possibility of ruining another persons life.
01-22-2012, 07:46 PM #9
I don't get how these people are saying you wouldnt feel good if this happened to you, I'd never be on a online site fapping to random bitches that i dont even know

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo