01-22-2012, 06:07 PM #1
Classy.
<3 BOXXY <3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have the trial version of Windows 7 Professional 64 bit on my new computer. I need to get the full Windows 7 though. Can anyone give me a product key or a program that will remove activation? I've heard of RemoveWAT, but doesn't it **** up your computer after a while?
01-23-2012, 02:03 AM #2
tokzikate
Gym leader
Just start over, I recommend getting this, it's what I use:
You must login or register to view this content.

When you install it all your files will be backed up to a folder called "Windows.000" on your C:\ Drive, in the new installation.
You just have to watch the Windows updates, because one of them is a Genuine checker, and if you install it, and your Windows 7 isn't genuine, you get this permanent text on the bottom-right of your desktop:
Originally posted by another user
Windows 7
Build 7600
This copy of Windows is not Genuine

Anyway, good luck!
01-23-2012, 02:53 AM #3
The Clipse
Dame Los Nuggets Plz
Originally posted by Zuey View Post
I have the trial version of Windows 7 Professional 64 bit on my new computer. I need to get the full Windows 7 though. Can anyone give me a product key or a program that will remove activation? I've heard of RemoveWAT, but doesn't it **** up your computer after a while?

What I would do is get a fresh copy of Windows 7 (any version you prefer) install it, then run updates, then crack/patch it to make it 100% genuine with Windows 7 Loader. It's completely legit and works every time.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo