Post: (DEBATE / CONVO) ABTutor Control - The 'legal' RAT for use in schools!
03-02-2013, 06:35 PM #1
Prince Perciful
In / Out Shake It All About...
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello there everything who's currently still in school. I am currently in my last year and I want to fuck shit up. I don't see any debate about school security systems such as ABTutor Control on the NGU website so here we all are!

Please comment politely, this is only for how you got around the system / are looking for ways...

-----

Ok so, to start off I though i'd let you know what my school technician has disabled on my network:-

- CMD
- Execution of .exe's / .vbs / .bat / other file extensions that could be potentially dangerous to the network..
- Execution of the above extensions in a .rar / .zip / USB drive / External drives...
- C:\ is completely inaccessible.
- Powershell commands (net user (USERNAME) (PASSWORD) /add). Just states 'ACCESS IS DENIED'.
- No access to anything other than my network user area, external drives that are inputted. (And our common drive which is also restricted..)
- Saving a restricted file extension on the network drives.

List of things that I currently CAN do:-

- Access Powershell through (CTRL + ALT + DEL) task manager -> New Task (RUN) -> Powershell.
- VIEW the current network groups on my intranet.
- Save restricted file extensions to an external drive.

I'll add more as you comment. I'LL ONLY ADD ONES THAT WORK ON MY INTRANET (because my network is the most restricted..)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo