10-21-2009, 08:21 PM #1
zeusthunder10
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i found a very simple way to spoof it

things you need;

a laptop or pc

a router

ok make sure that you have you laptop or pc connected to ur router also make sure to do so with ur ps3

then go to this page You must login or register to view this content. and click user guide

after this go to You must login or register to view this content. download the file (its safe i had no viruses) and there you go make sure to patch it and read the user guide

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

notice that BB never post anything to help. you know why????cuz hes a dikk follow the instructions it took me less than 3 mins
10-21-2009, 08:47 PM #2
Foolnesss
< ^ > < ^ >
Lol, this is one of my theories I said. But still you tested and it worked? Also, I believe this will change it not spoof it.
Last edited by Foolnesss ; 10-21-2009 at 08:51 PM.
10-21-2009, 08:58 PM #3
Chris_Banks
┌∩┐(◕_◕Winky Winky┌∩┐
Its impossible to change it. The memory where the MAC Address is stored can not be written on, erased or copied, thus you can only spoof it.

Also I'm not sure if this works for everybody, but simply connecting my PS3 to my laptop which then connects wirelessly to the router allows me to play online on a MAC banned PS3. I tried it with my friend's PS3, and it worked fine.
10-21-2009, 09:12 PM #4
Foolnesss
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Banks View Post
Its impossible to change it. The memory where the MAC Address is stored can not be written on, erased or copied, thus you can only spoof it.

Also I'm not sure if this works for everybody, but simply connecting my PS3 to my laptop which then connects wirelessly to the router allows me to play online on a MAC banned PS3. I tried it with my friend's PS3, and it worked fine.

By change it I mean from now on if you connect will it use the other Mac or do you need to use the constant set-up?

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

Originally posted by Banks View Post

Hmm, I think I got it.
Connecting via the laptop will use the laptops mac address, So if the laptops mac gets banned you could spoof the laptops mac address and use another mac address. But watch out you'll need to use a proxy ip too or they will just look for that.
10-21-2009, 10:54 PM #5
zeusthunder10
I defeated!
it will work trust me
10-21-2009, 11:47 PM #6
wow how u guys figure out things like this
10-22-2009, 12:02 AM #7
zeusthunder10
I defeated!
dude my brother i a hacker he can hack you e-mail address if he wants to he even build his own computer when he was 22 years old he thought me a lot that's how i figure this shit out
10-22-2009, 02:16 AM #8
ima rep u 4 this
10-22-2009, 02:22 AM #9
zeusthunder10
I defeated!
me???????????????????
10-22-2009, 08:28 AM #10
ogbrandon
UnforgivenGamer
Originally posted by another user
notice that BB never post anything to help. you know why????cuz hes a dikk follow the instructions it took me less than 3 mins

hmpf.. do you know why hes not posting any help ( HERE ) ?
-because he doesnt want to help dickfaces like you!
-he is giving information, but not here....stupid whining kid..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo