10-23-2013, 01:03 AM #1
Toke
PC Master Race
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

A good windows 8.1 demo, it is actually useable. I personally like viewing the apps while being able to.use the full desktop
10-23-2013, 01:06 AM #2
Default Avatar
DeNo
Finally! Someone who agrees with me Winky Winky
10-23-2013, 01:57 AM #3
Sal
Mr. Galaxy Foamposite
Idk why but I always preferred Windows 7 over anything else..but it's just me I guess!haha.
10-23-2013, 05:35 AM #4
Cory
User needs a dick
Originally posted by Sal View Post
Idk why but I always preferred Windows 7 over anything else..but it's just me I guess!haha.

Have you used Win8, for any extended period of time? I have yet to find someone who didn't like it after really giving it a shot. Weather or not you like it, you better get used to it because it's here to stay and eventually you're Win7 won't be reasonable to put on a pc.
10-23-2013, 05:39 AM #5
Sal
Mr. Galaxy Foamposite
Originally posted by Tryhard
Have you used Win8, for any extended period of time? I have yet to find someone who didn't like it after really giving it a shot. Weather or not you like it, you better get used to it because it's here to stay and eventually you're Win7 won't be reasonable to put on a pc.

Lol, yes I have and I'm sure Window's 7 will be around for a LONG time...I can tell you this because I know many people and professionals alike that prefer 7 over 8. Hence, I'm not too worried for the time being :p. If I have to switch, then I will but for now I'll pass.
10-23-2013, 05:45 AM #6
Cory
User needs a dick
Originally posted by Sal View Post
Lol, yes I have and I'm sure Window's 7 will be around for a LONG time...I can tell you this because I know many people and professionals alike that prefer 7 over 8. Hence, I'm not too worried for the time being :p. If I have to switch, then I will but for now I'll pass.

Obviously it will be around, but it won't be worth having installed. With everything being made for newer OS's ect. Don't fight change, just makes it harder in the long run.

Not saying switch right away, but if I were you I wouldn't plan on being able to use it for more then a year or two without running into problems.
10-23-2013, 06:02 AM #7
Sal
Mr. Galaxy Foamposite
Originally posted by Tryhard
Obviously it will be around, but it won't be worth having installed. With everything being made for newer OS's ect. Don't fight change, just makes it harder in the long run.

Not saying switch right away, but if I were you I wouldn't plan on being able to use it for more then a year or two without running into problems.

Like I said I'm good...as per my opinion :p. It doesn't matter to me..there are still many people using the older Window's over Window's 7 at Work places etc. I like the 7 UI more, also I feel it's more convenient. Though, I am NOT bashing on 8.1 in any way!It's great...and I will upgrade eventually. In my opinion I just prefer what I have now over what I don't need anytime soon haha.
Last edited by Sal ; 10-23-2013 at 06:04 AM.
10-23-2013, 06:11 PM #8
Citadel
Samurai Poster
I have all my company computers set on win 7. Tomorrow night I will be mass updating to win 8.1 xD

I enjoy it on my home computer and my VM on my mac at work so they get no choice but to use it now xD
10-23-2013, 07:43 PM #9
ICS Vortex
Between Light and Lies
Windows 8 is the worst operating system I've ever used. I absolutely hate it.
Sticking with Windows 7.

The following user thanked ICS Vortex for this useful post:

Loxy
10-23-2013, 08:29 PM #10
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by ICS
Windows 8 is the worst operating system I've ever used. I absolutely hate it.
Sticking with Windows 7.

Did you even watch the video? They fixed a lot of its original issues

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo