08-01-2014, 07:49 AM #1
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Get Puush: You must login or register to view this content.

DESPITE what people say, I have it and I love it. Also the thing about them deleting your images... yeah... There are posts in the comments showing that's a lie.
08-01-2014, 11:25 AM #2
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Cryptic

Get Puush: You must login or register to view this content.

DESPITE what people say, I have it and I love it. Also the thing about them deleting your images... yeah... There are posts in the comments showing that's a lie.

They paid them to do this video, this is very common on lots of forums and push personally blows they can't send a reset password email and there support is also just a joke.
08-01-2014, 12:05 PM #3
Cryptic
I use puush and have 0 problems with it. To each their own I guess. :p
08-01-2014, 12:53 PM #4
Dan
I'm a god.
I've used puush for ages now, I see a lot of people using Gyazo and it's just shit IMO. It has ads, etc. on it. Screensnapr used to be my main one, but they are gone. I've reset my password with no issues, I think it just may have been a problem with their SMTP that day.

The following user thanked Dan for this useful post:

Mr Grumpy
08-03-2014, 06:04 PM #5
I was actually going through my puush account today and noticed I had snapshots from late 2010 and early 2011. Linus uploads good videos but I think they're a bit late to hop on the puush bandwagon.
08-03-2014, 06:44 PM #6
Cryptic
Originally posted by Kingcr4b View Post
I was actually going through my puush account today and noticed I had snapshots from late 2010 and early 2011. Linus uploads good videos but I think they're a bit late to hop on the puush bandwagon.

Ehh I don't think so. There is alot of people who don't even know puush exists. There are even more who are using screen shot programs that are intrusive and difficult to use/view the image with. e
08-03-2014, 09:10 PM #7
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Puush is okay. I used to use it a lot before up until they started removing old pictures that haven't been used in a while. The software itself was near perfect, as most of the issues came from server side stuff (like not being able to upload pictures because puush is down, etc). I used Hyperdesktop for a bit but it just ended up not working anymore, so now I use Greenshot (both of these upload to Imgur).
08-03-2014, 11:51 PM #8
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Cryptic
I use puush and have 0 problems with it. To each their own I guess. :p

So because you don't have a problem means no one else can?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo