02-16-2015, 12:19 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content. <------------- will this work for GTA V and DJ Hero 2 and all thoes games Please Let me Know thanks Smile this is not a link to a difrent sight this is a link from this sight <---- to the oweners of this sight Smile
02-16-2015, 05:16 AM #2
JB
[i]Remember, no Russian.[/i]
That depends on whether Xploder functions on PS4 which I doubt it does. PS3/360 editions probably do though. No reason why not. Smile
02-16-2015, 05:31 AM #3
Tyler
NumberBIGBABY Woot
Originally posted by PS3Hacker2015 View Post
You must login or register to view this content. <------------- will this work for GTA V and DJ Hero 2 and all thoes games Please Let me Know thanks Smile this is not a link to a difrent sight this is a link from this sight <---- to the oweners of this sight Smile

Xploder is a game save re signer for PS3 and Xbox 360. It is very useful in my opinion.
If someone were to have a completed gamesave for a game such as Skyrim for example, you would be able to resign the save to your use profile since Skyrim will not let you use someone else's game save.

The following user thanked Tyler for this useful post:

ResistTheSun
02-17-2015, 12:47 AM #4
Ahh ok So the Program Deals with the fact that when you save the compleeted game and if you hade to reformat your HDD you could back it up to your PC ? then load it on to the PS3 and then start where you left off Correct Tyler ?
02-18-2015, 04:13 PM #5
JB
[i]Remember, no Russian.[/i]
Originally posted by PS3Hacker2015 View Post
Ahh ok So the Program Deals with the fact that when you save the compleeted game and if you hade to reformat your HDD you could back it up to your PC ? then load it on to the PS3 and then start where you left off Correct Tyler ?

If it's the same account you can just back up normally, it's mainly used to resign gamesaves to a different user account on your PS3. Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo