07-29-2015, 11:25 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); For some reason, some people have issues downloading the Windows 10 update, even though they reserved it and everything.

They are presented with a "Something happened" error when running the installer.

It's actually an easy fix:

1. Download the installer that forces the update. Kas made a thread about it You must login or register to view this content..
2. Run the installer as an administrator and choose: install to Media. This requires a drive with 3GB minimum free space.
3. Once it's downloaded, run the setup.exe file and you're done! Smile
4. You should know be on Win10 Tustin

This doesn't wipe your data. You keep all your files and folders.

Credits to Danny for showing it to me Happy

The following user thanked Joren for this useful post:

Danny
08-06-2015, 01:15 AM #2
Boliberrys
^^ Sexy ^^
Originally posted by Joren View Post
For some reason, some people have issues downloading the Windows 10 update, even though they reserved it and everything.

They are presented with a "Something happened" error when running the installer.

1. Download the installer that forces the update. Kas made a thread about it You must login or register to view this content..
2. Run the installer as an administrator and choose: install to Media. This requires a drive with 3GB minimum free space.

lol now i wont be able to do CFG Modding with my jailbroken PS4 :c

Shame on you m9 :/
08-06-2015, 12:47 PM #3
Originally posted by Boliberrys View Post
lol now i wont be able to do CFG Modding with my jailbroken PS4 :c

Shame on you m9 :/

noob.
10-04-2015, 11:38 AM #4
Originally posted by Joren View Post
For some reason, some people have issues downloading the Windows 10 update, even though they reserved it and everything.

I'm going to try this, is it works!
10-18-2015, 11:44 PM #5
tryandguardme
Do a barrel roll!
file explorer windows 10 fix ? my explorer crashes or says working on it.... for ever

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo