11-30-2015, 07:24 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
NGU Tech Forum Avatars!

Here are some Tech Avatars you can use for your Profile Picture on NGU :p I know Wondoh had done this with Black Ops 2, but all credits to that guy. Had the idea first and I give him props. Since I don't know if he does it anymore. Here is the Tech Avatars you can use for you Forum Avatar.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Cheers, Lwja!

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

UnknownKiller
01-19-2016, 10:01 PM #2
Really cool and niced size, avatars look good. Thanks for the post might eventually switch to one of these.
02-18-2016, 06:59 AM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by UnknownKiller View Post
Really cool and niced size, avatars look good. Thanks for the post might eventually switch to one of these.

Thanks UK! :p
02-18-2016, 03:50 PM #4
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
NGU Tech Forum Avatars!

Here are some Tech Avatars you can use for your Profile Picture on NGU :p I know Wondoh had done this with Black Ops 2, but all credits to that guy. Had the idea first and I give him props. Since I don't know if he does it anymore. Here is the Tech Avatars you can use for you Forum Avatar.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Cheers, Lwja!

nice icon pack dude

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo