12-22-2015, 11:51 PM #1
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I bought a MacBook Pro yesterday, i was just wondering is there anything you guys recommend for me to get on it?

As in Apps, programs stuff like that. I wanted to get into graphics a bit and maybe some editing, mainly because I actually have the resources too do it now.

Anything you guys can recommend? Much appreciated Kryptus
12-23-2015, 01:48 AM #2
Rath
Today Will Be Different
I haven't touched a Macintosh in awhile but I'm sure you should still be able to get Adobe products like Photoshop, Premiere, and After Effects. So I reckon that could be a start. I'd also like to say that Cinema 4D is still supported on Mac OS X. Or at least I believe it is still.

The following user thanked Rath for this useful post:

SuperGamecube64
12-23-2015, 11:31 PM #3
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
Yeah the Adobe products will be a start just to get the basics. My father uses it a lot so he helps me a good bit. I'm going to try graphics first.. photos and stuff like that and then move into video a bit and edit short clips and move up wards from there. Thanks Rath Smile
12-27-2015, 06:18 PM #4
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by SuperGamecube64 View Post
So I bought a MacBook Pro yesterday, i was just wondering is there anything you guys recommend for me to get on it?

As in Apps, programs stuff like that. I wanted to get into graphics a bit and maybe some editing, mainly because I actually have the resources too do it now.

CleanMyMac3 (you can buy or torrent it).
BetterTouchTool - You must login or register to view this content.
Mac2Imgur - You must login or register to view this content.

So I bought a MacBook Pro yesterday, i was just wondering is there anything you guys recommend for me to get on it?

Last edited by Rath ; 12-27-2015 at 09:12 PM.

The following user thanked Alt for this useful post:

SuperGamecube64
12-27-2015, 09:58 PM #5
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
Originally posted by Alt View Post

I downloaded an app called ''Awesome facer. Cleaner'' . It optimizes the RAM and what not. Find it useful so far Smile
12-27-2015, 10:45 PM #6
Alt
Banned
I downloaded an app called ''Awesome facer. Cleaner'' . It optimizes the RAM and what not. Find it useful so far Smile

Also stay very clear from Mackeeper!

The following user thanked Alt for this useful post:

SuperGamecube64
12-27-2015, 11:30 PM #7
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
Originally posted by Alt View Post
Also stay very clear from Mackeeper!

Haha, I'm well aware! Thanks Alt Smile

The following user thanked SuperGamecube64 for this useful post:

Alt
12-29-2015, 07:41 PM #8
Sturmi :3
Do a barrel roll!
Install also Windows! That was one of the first things I did on my Macbook. I love Mac OS X for laptops but as I'm home its alot better to use Windows instead
12-29-2015, 07:56 PM #9
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
Originally posted by Sturmi
Install also Windows! That was one of the first things I did on my Macbook. I love Mac OS X for laptops but as I'm home its alot better to use Windows instead

I don't know if this was a troll or not but the reason I bought a Mac is because I don't really like using windows :P
12-29-2015, 08:33 PM #10
Sturmi :3
Do a barrel roll!
I don't know if this was a troll or not but the reason I bought a Mac is because I don't really like using windows :P

Its not a troll. I'm also a fan of Macs but there are alot things you probably need which only work on win Smile and it costs like nothing and you can set hdd as you like

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo