02-02-2016, 05:25 PM #1
Ethen
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am in need of some laptop ram, it needs DDR3 L Memory, I will only buy from a UK store. Please post links, I do not want to spend too much.
02-02-2016, 05:51 PM #2
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by D
I am in need of some laptop ram, it needs DDR3 L Memory, I will only buy from a UK store. Please post links, I do not want to spend too much.

I buy most my stuff from CCL, here is a link to DDR3 Laptop memory You must login or register to view this content.

Great customer service (got a reply to a ticket in 7 minutes once). And generally good shipping. Tried getting a K70 RGB last Feb from 2 different sites and waited months, cancelled those orders and got it in 2 days from CCL. Also never failed with my PC parts.
02-02-2016, 06:11 PM #3
Ethen
Banned
Originally posted by Geo View Post
I buy most my stuff from CCL, here is a link to DDR3 Laptop memory You must login or register to view this content.

Great customer service (got a reply to a ticket in 7 minutes once). And generally good shipping. Tried getting a K70 RGB last Feb from 2 different sites and waited months, cancelled those orders and got it in 2 days from CCL. Also never failed with my PC parts.

thanks a lot mate. someone is giving me a spare 1x8gb stick does it matter if the stick has no cover on the top?
02-02-2016, 08:45 PM #4
Originally posted by D
I am in need of some laptop ram, it needs DDR3 L Memory, I will only buy from a UK store. Please post links, I do not want to spend too much.

Moved to Computers.
02-03-2016, 08:26 PM #5
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by D
thanks a lot mate. someone is giving me a spare 1x8gb stick does it matter if the stick has no cover on the top?

Shouldn't no

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo