04-11-2016, 01:44 PM #1
DirtyBirD
Jerry Love
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); A lot of you guys have been discussing getting a new SSD(which I prefer over HDD) in the shout box so I thought I would start a new series of weekly updates on fantastic deals for PC parts. I'll cover every tech/parts deals in a series format to keep you avid PCMR guys informed as well as those who are just starting out and want to keep within budget.

You must login or register to view this content.

- The Crucial BX200 is the update to our top budget SSD and you can grab the 240GB version on You must login or register to view this content. for just $64.99.

- If that’s too cramped for your Steam library then the 500GB Samsung 850 EVO has got a $30 saving at the moment over on You must login or register to view this content. where it’s just $149.99.

- For the serial Twitcher who needs a decent capacity SSD, but also one that’s also utterly reliable and can take as much disc accessing punishment as you can throw at it, the 480GB SanDisk Extreme Pro is the daddy, and you can save over $30 at You must login or register to view this content. where it’s just $187.99.

- If you want to get some high-speed storage into your laptop, or compact PC, the slimline M.2 format is ideal. The 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 is available with over $30 off at You must login or register to view this content. for just $87.10.

- But if you value speed over capacity then the 400GB Intel 750 SSD is available with $80 off and will drop into any PCIe slot to deliver read speeds up to 2.2Gbps. Check it out at You must login or register to view this content. where it's $259.99.

Source: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by DirtyBirD ; 04-11-2016 at 01:47 PM.

The following user thanked DirtyBirD for this useful post:

Kam
04-11-2016, 01:52 PM #2
Davey
PC Master Race
Nice one dirtybird Awesome face if only there was 1tb :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo