Post: Is there a Program for Analyzing files like Videos (.MP4/.MKV)
07-11-2016, 11:02 AM #1
Nigel_Powers-22
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); few days my hard drive was crashed, I had no choice to do 'System Recovery' and lost all my files! And now I just recently got them back thanks to 'EaseUS Data Recovery' so, I found some of my movies, songs and tv shows and other ones that they were missing were in the other session of a folder named 'MP4 Multimedia file' & 'MKV file' so click on 'MKV file' and I picked one file to recover to check what it was and it was one of my tv episode was missing along with others. So, the file is renamed to a lot of numbers (example: FILE072518.mp4)
So, I wanna know if there's a program for to automatically rename your nameless files. for a example (FILE61836.mp4 to South.Park.Ginger.Kids.S09E11.mp4) just like the program called 'MediaMonkey' to scan through the internet to get information of the song and artist 'title' for nameless songs!
I wanna know if there's any program for that!! I don't wanna rename the files all by myself and I don't wanna re-download them all again cause sucky internet, it'll took me forever!!! don't know what to do and I'm so annoyed by thinking of that!! Lol hope u guys understand what I'm saying, my English isn't really good, so yeahh! lol thanks...
07-11-2016, 07:38 PM #2
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by 22 View Post
few days my hard drive was crashed, I had no choice to do 'System Recovery' and lost all my files! And now I just recently got them back thanks to 'EaseUS Data Recovery' so, I found some of my movies, songs and tv shows and other ones that they were missing were in the other session of a folder named 'MP4 Multimedia file' & 'MKV file' so click on 'MKV file' and I picked one file to recover to check what it was and it was one of my tv episode was missing along with others. So, the file is renamed to a lot of numbers (example: FILE072518.mp4)
So, I wanna know if there's a program for to automatically rename your nameless files. for a example (FILE61836.mp4 to South.Park.Ginger.Kids.S09E11.mp4) just like the program called 'MediaMonkey' to scan through the internet to get information of the song and artist 'title' for nameless songs!
I wanna know if there's any program for that!! I don't wanna rename the files all by myself and I don't wanna re-download them all again cause sucky internet, it'll took me forever!!! don't know what to do and I'm so annoyed by thinking of that!! Lol hope u guys understand what I'm saying, my English isn't really good, so yeahh! lol thanks...

This might work:
You must login or register to view this content.

Though I think it might need a name to start with in order to correctly name it but I haven't used it in a while so I am not entirely sure.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo