09-19-2008, 05:35 PM #1
A©ID
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I found out that Google Chrome have addons too but only a few. These below are two of them.

• Mac V1.0 Theme

You must login or register to view this content.

HOW TO INSTALL:

1. Im guessing you have downloaded the file, otherwise you wouldnt be reading this.

2. Extract the files from the archive using your own extraction tool. Ie: WinRAR

3. Go to: (Replacing USERNAME with your username)
Vista - C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\0.2.149.27\Themes
XP - C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\LocalSettings\AppData\Google\Chrome\Application\0.2.149.27\Themes

And backup your existing, Default.DLL file (Just incase anything goes wrong)

4. Copy over Default.DLL from your extracted files into your Themes folder

5. Open up Chrome and walla! You have a new theme installed.

6. Share with as many people as you may wish to do so!

Here is the link where you can download this add-on above

• Google Chrome Backup

Google Chrome (web browser) has just hit the world. Google Chrome backup is a small tool to create, backup, restore and manage Google Chrome profiles. The profile holds personal data like history, bookmarks, etc. Everything is done with one click.

How to install it:

You need Google Chrome installed in order for this tool to work. It supports 0.2.149.27 version of Google Chrome.
Select a profile from drop down list and manipulate profile by selecting options on “Profile Tools” menu.
To backup current profile click on the profile, select “Backup Profile” and select a backup path. A new file which holds your profile is created.
To restore the old profile, click on the profile, select “Restore Profile” and navigate to *.gcb file you want to restore. Selected profile will be deleted and restored from the backup file.
Create new Google Chrome profiles and create shortcut on desktop, with switches that are supported.
Delete Google Chrome profiles.
Add Google Chrome profiles to Google Chrome backup tool.
Tray icon for fast access and fast run any profile.
Select option to run Google Chrome Backup at Windows Startup.

Download Link - You must login or register to view this content.

Hope that this is a good post Smile

EDIT : if you want to see the other addons, click this url below.

The following 2 users say thank you to A©ID for this useful post:

laTex,
09-19-2008, 07:18 PM #2
magglass1
S3rv0r @dm1n
Thanks for the link! It sucks that Chrome doesn't have add-on support though. Maybe they'll add that in a future version.
09-19-2008, 08:50 PM #3
Nice stuff, I can't wait till official add ons come out.
09-20-2008, 03:15 AM #4
magglass1
S3rv0r @dm1n
If you really wanted a feature though you could just take the source code and modify it yourself then recompile the browser. It wouldn't be too hard to make minor changes.
09-20-2008, 04:18 AM #5
thats awesome, thanks for the info
09-20-2008, 06:16 PM #6
A©ID
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by magglass1 View Post
Thanks for the link! It sucks that Chrome doesn't have add-on support though. Maybe they'll add that in a future version.

yeah i know it sucks Happy but maybe they'll add more in the future like you said. lets hope that they add more Smile
09-22-2008, 06:43 PM #7
laTex
WutDaFish?
allright thx for the share i appreciate it .
09-23-2008, 12:56 PM #8
A©ID
< ^ > < ^ >
thanks elajes for nominating my thread Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo