09-22-2008, 11:42 PM #1
NP Carling26
Trolling is a art
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Me and my Cheap Ass decided to buy a Dazzle DVC 90 off of eBay for $23.00. It does work, but not with studio 9 that comes with it. I used it with a trial program that gives me like 5 minutes of use. First thing: I have Vista and Studio 9 is designed for XP. When I first put the disk in it wouldn't even Auto run. So I opened Auto play, Clicked on Open Folder to view files, and started the installer from there. It installed fine and there seems to be nothing wrong and it recognizes the DVC 90 but when I set it to that and turn on my Xbox hooked into the DVC 90 I get no Audio or Video. I've just about given up on it. Does anyone have any other FREEEEEEE software programs that would work with it or Even a fix for Studio 9? Maybe someone has a program that they paid for that they could send me a copy of? Any help is appreciated.
09-23-2008, 12:04 AM #2
xsHoEx
Hurah!
You can download windows movie maker off the official microsoft site. that might work
09-23-2008, 12:06 AM #3
NP Carling26
Trolling is a art
Originally posted by xsHoEx View Post
You can download windows movie maker off the official microsoft site. that might work

I have it, but how do i set it up to take input from the DVC 90?

I am Open to ANY Suggestions.
09-23-2008, 12:19 AM #4
elfmotat
Rᵤᵥ - ½gᵤᵥR ∝ Tᵤᵥ
see if you can download Ulead Video Studio SE anywhere.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo