12-05-2010, 11:04 PM #1
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I can't seem to get onto it can anybody else?
12-05-2010, 11:16 PM #2
EnD*
Smiley Stories
That thing goes down all the time, happened to me a few times. Usually comes back up in an hour or something.
12-06-2010, 12:10 AM #3
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Originally posted by EnD
That thing goes down all the time, happened to me a few times. Usually comes back up in an hour or something.

It's been down for 4 hours mate, before you say well go outside and get some sun. I already have been for 3 hours in the snow lol and now i'm cold as ****.
12-06-2010, 03:34 PM #4
EnD*
Smiley Stories
Originally posted by iWarrior View Post
It's been down for 4 hours mate, before you say well go outside and get some sun. I already have been for 3 hours in the snow lol and now i'm cold as ****.

Wouldn't of said that :P
12-06-2010, 06:31 PM #5
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Originally posted by EnD
Wouldn't of said that :P

Haha, just certain people on here go GO GET SOME SUN! etc when clearly they are on a gaming forum lmao.
12-06-2010, 06:35 PM #6
gazat123
facesmash fu
on xbox the whole servers have been down for hours each day for last few days no idea wat is up i was on web version other day and it just stopped working dont know if there updating something or wat
12-09-2010, 07:47 PM #7
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Originally posted by gazat123 View Post
on xbox the whole servers have been down for hours each day for last few days no idea wat is up i was on web version other day and it just stopped working dont know if there updating something or wat

They updated it so you can trade on the web application!

PS. Your signature makes me sick.
12-09-2010, 08:04 PM #8
gazat123
facesmash fu
Originally posted by iWarrior View Post
They updated it so you can trade on the web application!

PS. Your signature makes me sick.

lol someone asked me to change it so i changed it to this

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo