12-19-2010, 06:37 PM #1
Original
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well Lads, for All you Fifa Ultimate team users, I've Found a little breakthrough.

1. Wait until theyre's jumbo deals, or *ALL Gold Players* ( these are limited to 3 per person). Jumbo Deals cost 15,000 coins ( or 1.99 GBP, All Gold players 25,000 coins, 2.99 GPB)

2. When you see the deal available, dont visit the store, and open packs from there.. At the Home screen Press Triangle, Takes you straight to the Deal.. (Prefably Jumbo)

3. I wait until a good player appears on the front of the jumbo pack ( Iniesta, Benzema). When you Press X on the Pack, your brought to 10 new packs.. Find the matching Card.. Regardless of position.. ( However i've had more luck when the player appears in the middle)

Proof of Possibly the best team on Fifa 11 UT PS3.

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. is an average price reading for every Ultimate team player- Should give you an insight to average prices etc- Credit to dutminat for posting the website Smile
Last edited by Original ; 12-19-2010 at 07:01 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Original for this useful post:

Dutminator, iWarrior, Matty579, pauger5, Sherlock Holmes, TheRandomGuy128
12-19-2010, 06:46 PM #2
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
dont know if this helps but i found this fifa UT search engine sort of thing, tells you average prices of players, how much to pay for them ect. may help on the money making side of this Smile

The following 5 users say thank you to Dutminator for this useful post:

Original, Ir0nMan, iWarrior, Lampardispoo, markinatorz
12-19-2010, 06:50 PM #3
Original
League Champion
Originally posted by dutminat View Post
dont know if this helps but i found this fifa UT search engine sort of thing, tells you average prices of players, how much to pay for them ect. may help on the money making side of this Smile

Is it alright if i include this in my original post mate?
I've seen this before.
12-19-2010, 06:54 PM #4
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by liamhurly View Post
Is it alright if i include this in my original post mate?
I've seen this before.

yeah course it is pal Smile ive found it rather useful in setting prices and knowing my limit for certain players Smile
12-19-2010, 06:59 PM #5
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.

Nice Find Mate Smile
12-19-2010, 07:03 PM #6
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by iWarrior View Post
Nice Find Mate Smile

cheers pal Smile
12-19-2010, 07:36 PM #7
Original
League Champion
Bidding
Bidding is not a calculated science it is whatever works best for you,i will tell you what works best for me and it is up to you guys to work out a formula that works for you,or simply copy mine and hopefully it works for you OK.

Bidding at the last second: Now i don't do this as i myself find it incredibly annoying but for some it works,it doesn't for me as i find it just pisses people off and makes them even more determined to get that player.

Double Or Treble Bidding I do this one quite a bit,what i do is put in a bid of say 10,000 on a player then immediately after i put in a bid of 10050 and then if i feel like it another bid of 10100 as to the other bidders this now looks like there are 3 more bidders,whenever I'm up against more than say 5 or 6 bidders i back out as it makes getting a player at a price where you can make a profit virtually impossible.

Small Bidding I only do this in conjunction with the above technique as it is very easy to quickly add another 50 coins to the bid,personally i don't do it at any other time.

Large Bidding This one i do more often which you may find strange as I'm trying to make a profit,well i find that if you bid 250-400 coins higher at a time it keeps the bidding short as you reach your highest bid point quicker and it puts people off as lots of people stop short at a round figure such as 20,000 then if you bid 20050 they may think OK lets have one more try to win,if you bid at 20400 this puts them off as its a large jump.

All Out Bidding This one is risky but can pay off,you immediately with your first bid jump to the most you were willing to pay for that particular player.Say Walcott is selling for 25k and is up for 18k and the most you are going to pay is 22k so you can make a profit,then come straight in at 22k,it can be a shocker for most watching so can get you the player your after.
12-19-2010, 08:06 PM #8
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by liamhurly View Post
Bidding
Bidding is not a calculated science it is whatever works best for you,i will tell you what works best for me and it is up to you guys to work out a formula that works for you,or simply copy mine and hopefully it works for you OK.

Bidding at the last second: Now i don't do this as i myself find it incredibly annoying but for some it works,it doesn't for me as i find it just pisses people off and makes them even more determined to get that player.

Double Or Treble Bidding I do this one quite a bit,what i do is put in a bid of say 10,000 on a player then immediately after i put in a bid of 10050 and then if i feel like it another bid of 10100 as to the other bidders this now looks like there are 3 more bidders,whenever I'm up against more than say 5 or 6 bidders i back out as it makes getting a player at a price where you can make a profit virtually impossible.

Small Bidding I only do this in conjunction with the above technique as it is very easy to quickly add another 50 coins to the bid,personally i don't do it at any other time.

Large Bidding This one i do more often which you may find strange as I'm trying to make a profit,well i find that if you bid 250-400 coins higher at a time it keeps the bidding short as you reach your highest bid point quicker and it puts people off as lots of people stop short at a round figure such as 20,000 then if you bid 20050 they may think OK lets have one more try to win,if you bid at 20400 this puts them off as its a large jump.

All Out Bidding This one is risky but can pay off,you immediately with your first bid jump to the most you were willing to pay for that particular player.Say Walcott is selling for 25k and is up for 18k and the most you are going to pay is 22k so you can make a profit,then come straight in at 22k,it can be a shocker for most watching so can get you the player your after.

i read this on another sire the other day, there is another topic there to how a gut made 50k in 6 hours Smile
12-19-2010, 08:10 PM #9
Original
League Champion
i read this on another sire the other day, there is another topic there to how a gut made 50k in 6 hours Smile

Yeah i dont take credit for that Smile Just enlightening people Smile

The following user thanked Original for this useful post:

Dutminator
12-20-2010, 06:08 PM #10
This works very well.

Just got in-form messi from a buying a single pack!!
Might try again later to get a few more.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo