12-28-2010, 06:49 PM #1
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What is the actually price of a 4-4-2 formation card for ultimate team.

I am trying to buy one for my recently bought Torres :carling: but I can only find them at 10k? Is this right?

Anybody sell me one for cheaper on the xbox 360?
12-28-2010, 09:10 PM #2
Original
League Champion
Originally posted by iWarrior View Post
What is the actually price of a 4-4-2 formation card for ultimate team.

I am trying to buy one for my recently bought Torres :carling: but I can only find them at 10k? Is this right?

Anybody sell me one for cheaper on the xbox 360?

Yeah 442 player cards are Dead expensive. Roughly 6-10k. It's a joke if you ask me.
12-29-2010, 02:57 AM #3
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Originally posted by liamhurly View Post
Yeah 442 player cards are Dead expensive. Roughly 6-10k. It's a joke if you ask me.

I agree that it's a joke! It's like the most used formation in football, hardly rare or anything /facepalm
12-29-2010, 11:30 AM #4
RedZebra
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by iWarrior View Post
I agree that it's a joke! It's like the most used formation in football, hardly rare or anything /facepalm

You kind of answered your own question, It's the most popular and widely used formation in Ultimate team so Supply and demand comes into play, Also people with piles of coins spare can buy up all the bargain 4-4-2 cards and just re-sell them safe on the knowledge that people WILL pay ridiculous prices
12-29-2010, 06:38 PM #5
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Originally posted by RedZebra View Post
You kind of answered your own question, It's the most popular and widely used formation in Ultimate team so Supply and demand comes into play, Also people with piles of coins spare can buy up all the bargain 4-4-2 cards and just re-sell them safe on the knowledge that people WILL pay ridiculous prices

Actually, you'll find that 4-1-2-1-2 is more popular.

Also I'm constantly buying 41212 cards as I put them up for three hours so they are bidded on at around 2am and later because at them times they go for prices such as 10k 12k my last card goto and i'm only buying these for 6k

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo