01-19-2011, 12:22 AM #1
Original
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Rm5jNhKCP0]YouTube - FIFA Ultimate Team 11 - Real Duplicator with Video Tutorial and Proof - v2.07 released!.[/ame]

I've seen people with Numerous Hulk's and Super In-Form Iniesta's! Its getting annoying because I just KNOW there's a duplication glitch...
He sort of looks Legit but Im ot chancing anything! :dunce:
01-19-2011, 12:39 AM #2
it does look legit!!
01-19-2011, 02:12 AM #3
cmms07
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by liamhurly View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

I've seen people with Numerous Hulk's and Super In-Form Iniesta's! Its getting annoying because I just KNOW there's a duplication glitch...

I think it looks pretty legit only problems are its on xbox he didnt pick the most expensive player in the world and he only made 3 so very easy to purchase 3 nanis and scam a shitload of ppl

and hulk is inexpensive aswell ik 4 fact liam you could purchase 100 nanis or hulks

edit 2 damn should have watched whole video didnt realize it was in form

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

hell ima try it ill give u feedback

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

You must login or register to view this content.

Scam makes you take survey and verify cell phone but when you verify it requires you have a $10 subscription
Last edited by cmms07 ; 01-19-2011 at 02:01 AM.
01-19-2011, 08:48 AM #4
that looks very legit but id have to say thats a scam
somewhere out there, there's probly a real dupper

The following user thanked RitualOfTomato- for this useful post:

Original
01-19-2011, 01:01 PM #5
Klevzz
Do a barrel roll!
you guys seriously are dumb if you think this is real. the only thing that happens when you press the duplication button is that your details will be sent to the author of the program. Also to reply on OP.
I had 8 IF Agueros on fifa ut10. i just bought them pretty cheap. and tried to control the market price on them. and i did. its normal.

Edit: EA has already said that there is NO WAY to duplicate. its just sad lifeless people trying to scam others because they cant earn their stuff by themself
01-19-2011, 01:37 PM #6
69mw69
Haxor!
Originally posted by Klevzz View Post
you guys seriously are dumb if you think this is real. the only thing that happens when you press the duplication button is that your details will be sent to the author of the program. Also to reply on OP.
I had 8 IF Agueros on fifa ut10. i just bought them pretty cheap. and tried to control the market price on them. and i did. its normal.

Edit: EA has already said that there is NO WAY to duplicate. its just sad lifeless people trying to scam others because they cant earn their stuff by themself

EA are gonna say that, there is deffo a way to duplicate i think it involves injecting packets into ea servers something to do with the datestamps on each player its deffo not done by giving anyone your account details. I am able to make 3 cards out of 2 but if i try to sell or use them in anyway ultimate team crashes the when i reload the extra player is gone.
01-19-2011, 02:04 PM #7
Klevzz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by 69mw69 View Post
EA are gonna say that, there is deffo a way to duplicate i think it involves injecting packets into ea servers something to do with the datestamps on each player its deffo not done by giving anyone your account details. I am able to make 3 cards out of 2 but if i try to sell or use them in anyway ultimate team crashes the when i reload the extra player is gone.

The only way to "duplicate" is that someone is getting scammed. just dont fall for it -.-
01-19-2011, 03:18 PM #8
Original
League Champion
The only way to "duplicate" is that someone is getting scammed. just dont fall for it -.-

Which is where your wrong Klevz. Jtagged Xbox's allow Duplication for definete. Seen So many people with two or three SIF players.

PS3 however is a totally different story.
Each Transcation between Coins & players Is time-stamped differently, Meaning EA notes every trade/offer & attempt to duplicate.
However Packet injecting,sniffing and editing is necessary in duplicating both players and coins.
The Hex edit on Fifa 11 is Extremely difficult to decrypt, stoping us from editing the time-stamps.
Once time-stamps are edited, Your able to access player codes & Change the stamps allowing easy duplication..

If Only NGU hackers stopped concentrating on Cod & Helped Us FIFAHOLICS out!!

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

For a start we're not "dumb" we're trying to do our bit for the community, Helping others out & SEEING if these videos are legit because theyre is a Legit way of duplicating!- Dont Hate People for trying :jim:

EA said there's no way to Duplicate Like Treyarch said Black ops was going to be "The Most secure Call of Duty yet"
Of Course EA are going to say It's not possible, They Dont want theyre game hacked do they :dunce:

The following user thanked Original for this useful post:

cmms07
01-19-2011, 04:12 PM #9
Klevzz
Do a barrel roll!
Which is where your wrong Klevz. Jtagged Xbox's allow Duplication for definete. Seen So many people with two or three SIF players.

PS3 however is a totally different story.
Each Transcation between Coins & players Is time-stamped differently, Meaning EA notes every trade/offer & attempt to duplicate.
However Packet injecting,sniffing and editing is necessary in duplicating both players and coins.
The Hex edit on Fifa 11 is Extremely difficult to decrypt, stoping us from editing the time-stamps.
Once time-stamps are edited, Your able to access player codes & Change the stamps allowing easy duplication..

If Only NGU hackers stopped concentrating on Cod & Helped Us FIFAHOLICS out!!

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

For a start we're not "dumb" we're trying to do our bit for the community, Helping others out & SEEING if these videos are legit because theyre is a Legit way of duplicating!- Dont Hate People for trying :jim:

EA said there's no way to Duplicate Like Treyarch said Black ops was going to be "The Most secure Call of Duty yet"
Of Course EA are going to say It's not possible, They Dont want theyre game hacked do they :dunce:

Ok mabye if the hackers found a way then mabye it would work, but i doubt it strongly. also yes you are dumb if you think the video you posted is true. its so obvious a monkey on crack would know its fake. anyone can make those types of programs. also when i tried posting a comment saying its fake i had to wait for the uploader to accept t he comment, i wonder why -.-
01-19-2011, 05:47 PM #10
gazat123
facesmash fu
i would of believed it more if he had showed his team on web application before and after but no duplicator ever seems to do this

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo