05-28-2011, 10:13 AM #1
Jake
One Man Army
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've been searching up on Drogba and there's so many mixed reviews I have no idea what to do! Tell me what you think of Drogba if you've played with him.

Budget is around 200k.
05-28-2011, 10:17 AM #2
Neymar
I dunno what to say anymore?
Originally posted by Dave
I've been searching up on Drogba and there's so many mixed reviews I have no idea what to do! Tell me what you think of Drogba if you've played with him.

Budget is around 200k.

Drogba is a fantastic player! His shooting and his heading are brilliant. He is also a beast. Almost every ball into the box he will win. I recommend that you get him!
05-28-2011, 10:29 AM #3
Jake
One Man Army
Originally posted by bankies97 View Post
Drogba is a fantastic player! His shooting and his heading are brilliant. He is also a beast. Almost every ball into the box he will win. I recommend that you get him!

What is he like on the ball? I've heard he's not so good when taking on players etc.
05-28-2011, 10:32 AM #4
Neymar
I dunno what to say anymore?
What is he like on the ball? I've heard he's not so good when taking on players etc.

Well it depends if your a good player or not. If your a bad player then no matter who you get you wont be able to take on players but if your good at dribbling and can use some skill moves he will be good for you.
05-28-2011, 10:48 AM #5
MDE01
Haxor!
Depends what formation you are playing and who is playing around him, he is best up top on his own
05-28-2011, 11:44 AM #6
Jake
One Man Army
Originally posted by MDE01 View Post
Depends what formation you are playing and who is playing around him, he is best up top on his own

4-4-2 with Torres?
05-28-2011, 12:14 PM #7
ciunas
Insert User Title Here
I played against Drogba before and he wasn't much of a threat. I'd say Torres with Rooney would be the best partnership.
05-28-2011, 01:23 PM #8
Jayy
Forever in debt to Jim and ENZO-F#
I've been searching up on Drogba and there's so many mixed reviews I have no idea what to do! Tell me what you think of Drogba if you've played with him.

Budget is around 200k.

I'd defiantly recommend getting someone like If van persie who is currently at 170k. Drogba is good but is awful at taking on players he just relies on his strength to bully people off the ball.
05-28-2011, 01:41 PM #9
Serenity_
kids with guns
IF Ba and IF Odemwingie.. forget about ratings, these 2 are unplayable.
05-28-2011, 01:45 PM #10
Jake
One Man Army
Originally posted by Jayy View Post
I'd defiantly recommend getting someone like If van persie who is currently at 170k. Drogba is good but is awful at taking on players he just relies on his strength to bully people off the ball.

Call me a fool but I'm not that good at left-footed players... don't know if anyone else has found this?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo