06-12-2011, 09:06 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Personally, I would love a better Trade section. I think it would be nice if when you put a player on the market you could add a description about the player, and maybe add a video of the best goal you have scored with that player. This would give potential buyers of your players chance to see what they can do.

Secondly, I think the ability to sell teams as a whole would be a nice feature. Also, you should be able to take down players you have a put on the market for say 10% of what the start price was. This could only be done in the 1st ten minutes of the auction as to stop people taking off players at the last second.
Those are my ideas, what are yours?
06-12-2011, 09:33 PM #2
VeuZo
Bounty hunter
1. New Skills
2. EA Not being retarded and taking 5% of your coins everytime you sell a player. It's not eBay, and plus I highly doubt they can't simply make their own coins.

The following user thanked VeuZo for this useful post:

vuno
06-12-2011, 09:37 PM #3
Yeah, EA taking the coins does get annoying, especially when it is a high amount of coins.

The following user thanked A-SCARED-WALRUS for this useful post:

vuno
06-13-2011, 12:30 AM #4
cmms07
Error… Cat invasion!
Cheaper packs or higher percentage of good players in packs and the ability to search for just informs or players based by ratings

The following user thanked cmms07 for this useful post:

vuno
06-13-2011, 07:10 AM #5
Sharpie
Being awesome since 2009
Remove some position cards and add some position cards.

Remove: CF - CAM and CAM - CF
Add: RWB - RM, RM - RWB, LWB - LM, LM - LWB, CDM - CB, CB - CDM

The following user thanked Sharpie for this useful post:

vuno
06-13-2011, 10:12 AM #6
gilleken5
Gym leader
idk if this is possible but it would be awesome if they could add some system that allows to trade between xbox and ps3, like that the prices would be more stable.

Now everything is much cheaper on xbox.
06-13-2011, 04:02 PM #7
Lampardispoo
Bounty hunter
This isn't just for UT but for the linesmen to be a bit more lenient on offsides so it is not correct 100% of the time.

I would also like to be able to search for a player by typing their name and by rating also
06-13-2011, 04:53 PM #8
As as whole, I think the searching on the market should be made a lot easier.
06-13-2011, 05:55 PM #9
Originally posted by Sharpie View Post
Remove some position cards and add some position cards.

Remove: CF - CAM and CAM - CF
Add: RWB - RM, RM - RWB, LWB - LM, LM - LWB, CDM - CB, CB - CDM

Then you'd get LB/RB at LF/RF and CBs who could play CAM? Lol..
06-13-2011, 06:34 PM #10
Sharpie
Being awesome since 2009
Originally posted by Addict101 View Post
Then you'd get LB/RB at LF/RF and CBs who could play CAM? Lol..

Well yeah, I thought about removing LW - LF etc. etc. and Mascherano was a CAM at Liverpool but there is an IF one playing at CB for Barca so... =D

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo