10-03-2011, 11:53 AM #1
Wondoh
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Fifa 12 - Top 3 biggest releases
Source: You must login or register to view this content. // 3rd October // Wondoh

You must login or register to view this content.

With FIFA 12 having been released 4 days ago, it has already taken the number 3 spot on the biggest gaming releases chart.
It took the spot from GTA IV which has been holding it strong, being a huge and very popular release, its finally been beaten by FIFA and moved down to 4th place.
It took straight to the #3 spot in this weeks gaming chart.

But who holds the #1 and #2 spot?? Of course its Call of Duty's Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops which have been the only titles to have had more successful first-week sales.

Now some FIFA 12 sales statistics....
FIFA 12's sales have increased by18% over FIFA 11, with a revenue increase of 34%. A very nice increase in revenue in less than a week of release.
FIFA 12 has also been proven to be more popular on xbox 360, with 54% of all sales and increase of 27% from last year.

Were you excited for the release of FIFA 12?? did you buy it this weekend and contributed to these statistics? :p

Obviously Battlefield and Modern Warfare 3 are going to be competing with this very soon and I wouldn't be surprised if the positions change.

thanks for reading.

Wondoh

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wondoh ; 10-03-2011 at 01:55 PM.

The following user thanked Wondoh for this useful post:

I_Own_3m_AL1_I
10-06-2011, 01:33 PM #2
Wondoh
Former Staff
70 views no comments stare

The following user thanked Wondoh for this useful post:

I_Own_3m_AL1_I

The following user groaned Wondoh for this awful post:

Soldier.
10-08-2011, 07:35 PM #3
I_Own_3m_AL1_I