10-24-2011, 08:50 PM #1
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm waiting for someone to share a method or something on how to get unbanned, I emailed EA making up like someone hacked me and done the glitch but they don't respond. 48 Hour reply apparently, it's been 72+
10-24-2011, 08:51 PM #2
koolmadrid
I defeated!
same here.. i emailed them and made up a story.. but no replay back (yet)
10-24-2011, 11:31 PM #3
TheRandomGuy128
Hates Grammar Nazis
I highly doubt you'll be able to get unbanned

The following user groaned TheRandomGuy128 for this awful post:

suts15
10-25-2011, 05:03 AM #4
I might be able to become unbanned, as i sent a 1 page essay to ea, basically saying how i have 2 personas on my account that was banned which shows i could have not done such a glitch/exploit
10-25-2011, 05:41 AM #5
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Originally posted by TheRandomGuy128 View Post
I highly doubt you'll be able to get unbanned

I do, I think EA will unban in like a month or so just keeping it on the low side for now. Winky Winky
10-25-2011, 05:58 AM #6
TheRandomGuy128
Hates Grammar Nazis
Originally posted by iWarrior View Post
I do, I think EA will unban in like a month or so just keeping it on the low side for now. Winky Winky

IDK man look at what happened with black ops on the ps3 people said the same thing that they would probably unban them within a month or two but it just never happened and honestly I don't think that many people got banned and sadly ea will just leave you guys out in the cold only option would be to start a new account

The following user thanked TheRandomGuy128 for this useful post:

iWarrior
10-25-2011, 06:00 AM #7
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Originally posted by TheRandomGuy128 View Post
IDK man look at what happened with black ops on the ps3 people said the same thing that they would probably unban them within a month or two but it just never happened and honestly I don't think that many people got banned and sadly ea will just leave you guys out in the cold only option would be to start a new account

I gotta say, I did REALLY abuse this to ****, maybe 50+ accounts man. But in all honestly, IDK. Once MW3 comes out and Saints row i'll hardly look at this game and if i'm not unbanned fifa 11 it is! Far better game tbh.

EDIT

What annoys me though is that when the are loosing money, then ban. Although pro clubs can be ****ed side ways and no action is taken! EA are jokes.
10-25-2011, 06:04 AM #8
TheRandomGuy128
Hates Grammar Nazis
I gotta say, I did REALLY abuse this to ****, maybe 50+ accounts man. But in all honestly, IDK. Once MW3 comes out and Saints row i'll hardly look at this game and if i'm not unbanned fifa 11 it is! Far better game tbh.

I feel you I got banned on black ops but my ps3 got the YLOD like 3 weeks after? so i was lucky back then but it does feel pretty shitty I can give two shits bout call of duty nowadays as it bores me to death now but FIFA on the other hand I always come back to that game and I love it and I enjoy fifa 12 more than I did 11 I mean the fixed air pass/square whatever and the amazing goals you can pull from Lob shots by running complelty by the side of the goal keeper and doing amazing shots stuff Like that I never could pull on FIFA 11 only thing that shits me in this game is the damn pressure as IDK how to handle it cuse as soon as i get the ball theres two guys tackling me and I miss pass oh well I went on a bit of topic here ha well good luck on your unbanning dude hope u do get unbanned
10-25-2011, 01:27 PM #9
Sharpie
Being awesome since 2009

EDIT

What annoys me though is that when the are loosing money, then ban. Although pro clubs can be ****ed side ways and no action is taken! EA are jokes.

They will probably say something like you have to pay to get unbanned, would be typical of EA :carling: Awesome face

The following user thanked Sharpie for this useful post:

iWarrior
10-25-2011, 01:29 PM #10
I think that the most you can do is call them up and try to explain yourself

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo