09-10-2013, 06:39 PM #1
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It's that time of year again another FIFA game demo.
Am not a FIFA player or a sports game player at all so I decided to give it a go.

My view it rubbish joking, it's pretty fun but I suck so badly even in the demo.
Going to pick up FIFA 14 methinks for the PS3 not decided may get it on xbox. Pretty fun demo so what do you guys think?

Most likely going to see a noob needs help thread on release.

The following user thanked ResistTheSun for this useful post:

09-11-2013, 11:10 PM #2
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
It's that time of year again another FIFA game demo.
Am not a FIFA player or a sports game player at all so I decided to give it a go.

My view it rubbish joking, it's pretty fun but I suck so badly even in the demo.
Going to pick up FIFA 14 methinks for the PS3 not decided may get it on xbox. Pretty fun demo so what do you guys think?

Most likely going to see a noob needs help thread on release.

dont you think its a step down from last year?
passing and dribbling feels awful, and shots seem overpowered.

might just need to get used to it.

The following user thanked DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

BrinkerzHD
09-11-2013, 11:38 PM #3
kciN
< ^ > < ^ >
I JUST seen my friend playing it and it made me get off of GTA and go to the PlayStation Store and download it.
#FifaFanForever
Last edited by kciN ; 01-23-2014 at 01:08 AM.

The following user thanked kciN for this useful post:

09-11-2013, 11:49 PM #4
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
dont you think its a step down from last year?
passing and dribbling feels awful, and shots seem overpowered.

might just need to get used to it.

Only played the demo of 13 and about one or two hours at friends.
I can't talk about the game because I don't have enough experience with it at all.

Shots are powerful as hell, as for passing feels about the same to me.
09-12-2013, 12:19 AM #5
blair
:carling:
Fifa14 is much better than 13 IMO
09-12-2013, 12:49 AM #6
The dribbling is stiff and the finesse shot is just way to over powered. Hopefully will be fixed by release i'm a big Fifa fan :P
09-15-2013, 12:25 PM #7
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Thanks for the replies so far now to decide which console to get it for.
09-15-2013, 01:16 PM #8
BrinkerzHD
Ex PS3 Modder
I completely agree with Derek since i'm a die hard football fan..
And i've been playing FIFA since the beginning.. I can give you a rough good opinion

Overall, I feel FIFA 13 is better than FIFA 14.
Maybe the full game of FIFA 14 will be made better because;

1) Shots are so powerful it's unreal, and long shots are easy
2) The dribbling is awful, they feel so slow and they can't even do decent touches a lot of the time
3) Finesse shots are over powered again back like what they were in FIFA 12 because they made them less OP in FIFA 13
4) Goalkeepers can save almost anything now if you are playing Professional+, I understand it's harder but I play Legendary on FIFA 13 and can at least score 4 goals a game.. on this demo I played 5 games in a row on Professional and it was so hard to score past the goalkeeper. I didn't score and each game went to pens.
5) I've already said it, but the players feel so low, it's so hard to run though the defense or something, that's why now i've had to change my play style to play more on the wing because I can never get through the middle.

Don't say i'm shit and the game and this is just because i'm bad at the game, because I've been playing FIFA since FIFA 2001 and have played in money tournaments for the game.

I just hope the new ignite engine will be good on the Next-Gen Consoles

The following user thanked BrinkerzHD for this useful post:

Esker
09-20-2013, 04:19 PM #9
iNaz
Vault dweller
Originally posted by BrinkerzHD View Post
I completely agree with Derek since i'm a die hard football fan..
And i've been playing FIFA since the beginning.. I can give you a rough good opinion

Overall, I feel FIFA 13 is better than FIFA 14.
Maybe the full game of FIFA 14 will be made better because;

1) Shots are so powerful it's unreal, and long shots are easy
2) The dribbling is awful, they feel so slow and they can't even do decent touches a lot of the time
3) Finesse shots are over powered again back like what they were in FIFA 12 because they made them less OP in FIFA 13
4) Goalkeepers can save almost anything now if you are playing Professional+, I understand it's harder but I play Legendary on FIFA 13 and can at least score 4 goals a game.. on this demo I played 5 games in a row on Professional and it was so hard to score past the goalkeeper. I didn't score and each game went to pens.
5) I've already said it, but the players feel so low, it's so hard to run though the defense or something, that's why now i've had to change my play style to play more on the wing because I can never get through the middle.

Don't say i'm shit and the game and this is just because i'm bad at the game, because I've been playing FIFA since FIFA 2001 and have played in money tournaments for the game.

I just hope the new ignite engine will be good on the Next-Gen Consoles

Although the points are true I have to disagree, the demo is a early-version of the game. Many youtubers and people who have been playing the game have been criticizing EA (They have been asked too) to help improve the game.
The game has been made to realistic football such as the 'slow' build-up play. Wait until the full-game is released and not just an early version.

My opinion; I was getting abit frustrated of the game at the beginning due to the 'Wold Class' difficulty being impossible to break down (it felt like it!).
After keeping hold of the ball and utlizing most aspect of the football game such as crossing (Which I never normally did) I found it easier to break down the defense. I felt that using the flanks with the pace and skills were very affective. Playing against someone online may be a different matter.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo