Post: The World Cup is coming to FIFA 14 Ultimate Team next week
05-23-2014, 11:35 PM #1
Alt
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

EA has announced that it will be bringing a World Cup expansion to FIFA 14 Ultimate Team for free next week on PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation 4.

The update will add a separate Ultimate Team mode based on the World Cup, allowing players to select players from all 32 National Teams attending this summer’s tournament in Brazil, 32 National Team crests, the official Adidas Brazuca match ball, National Team kits, and the Estadio do Marcana stadium.

Of course, being Ultimate Team, there will also be brand new packs of cards to purchase from the FIFA 14 Ultimate Team: World Cup Store. However, as a nice bonus, every pack purcahsed in the World Cup mode will unlock a free Gold pack in the regular Ultimate Team.

“FIFA 14 Ultimate Team fans will also have the chance to write football history,” EA says. “With Online and Single Player tournament modes, players can compete through the group stage and knockout phases in order to win the FIFA World Cup. By winning matches, players will earn in-game virtual coins that can be used to acquire packs in the FIFA 14 Ultimate Team: World Cup Store to strengthen their squad. Fans can increase squad chemistry by finding and playing with players from the same country or governing confederation.”

FIFA 14 Ultimate Team: World Cup will be available as a free update on May 29.

Last edited by Alt ; 05-23-2014 at 11:47 PM.

The following user thanked Alt for this useful post:

Budz
05-23-2014, 11:46 PM #2
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
05-24-2014, 02:36 AM #3
divybc
Former Staff
Looks good and I love my Fifa but this is just EA trying to rip us off with shitty packs again.
05-26-2014, 09:13 PM #4
I cant wait

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo