03-02-2015, 03:20 PM #1
Default Avatar
Bch
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is somewhere for people to share their custom teams they have made with Fifa Editor.

They will be able to create these teams with the Editor and inject them. So once you make a team, after you save it upload them and comment with your save title + download link :p

[th]Creator[/th]
[th]Title[/th]
[th]Download[/th]
ResistTheEarth Team with Ronaldo, Messi and Ibra robben etc 3-5-2 You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Bch ; 03-02-2015 at 09:06 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to Bch for this useful post:

iHaxel, Welsh, Jimmy, Kizza09, RTE, xMrJR
03-02-2015, 03:26 PM #2
Kizza09
Are you high?
Originally posted by Darth View Post
This thread is somewhere for people to share their custom teams they have made with Fifa Editor.

They will be able to create these teams with the Editor and inject them. So once you make a team, after you save it upload them and comment with your save title + download link :p

[th]Creator[/th]
[th]Title[/th]
[th]Download[/th]
ResistTheEarth Team with Ronaldo, Messi and Ibra robben etc You must login or register to view this content.

Inject/save is having issues, Also add Formation into it so that players know which formation to inject it to Winky Winky

The following user thanked Kizza09 for this useful post:

03-02-2015, 03:33 PM #3
duivelmodz
I am error
how do i install this? i dont know much about fifa anyone help please?
03-02-2015, 04:19 PM #4
Kizza09
Are you high?
Originally posted by duivelmodz View Post
how do i install this? i dont know much about fifa anyone help please?

You need to have Purchased the Fifa 15 Editor Tool to be able to use these modified teams and the features of the tool.

You can Purchase it by the direct link here - You must login or register to view this content.

Or via the link on this thread - You must login or register to view this content. (They're Both the same)
03-02-2015, 08:54 PM #5
RTE
Former Staff
This thread is somewhere for people to share their custom teams they have made with Fifa Editor.

[th]Creator[/th]
[th]Title[/th]
[th]Download[/th]
ResistTheEarth Team with Ronaldo, Messi and Ibra robben etc You must login or register to view this content.

Formation is 3-5-2
03-04-2015, 12:33 PM #6
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
Originally posted by ResistTheEarth View Post
Formation is 3-5-2

Courtios as RM really? xD

The following user thanked iHaxel for this useful post:

Kizza09
03-04-2015, 01:07 PM #7
RTE
Former Staff
Originally posted by iHaxel View Post
Courtios as RM really? xD

Hahahah, he's a beast as RM :troll:
03-04-2015, 03:26 PM #8
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
Originally posted by ResistTheEarth View Post
Hahahah, he's a beast as RM :troll:

True, he's tall af. He's actually the same height as Lebron James. xD
03-04-2015, 03:44 PM #9
xMrJR
Little One

[th]Creator[/th]
[th]Title[/th]
[th]Download[/th]
ResistTheEarth Team with Ronaldo, Messi and Ibra robben etc 3-5-2 You must login or register to view this content.

Maybe adding an image of the team so that we can see the full team instead of ending it with "etc". Just a suggestion

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo