04-13-2015, 09:24 PM #1
Default Avatar
Dylan
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im not so sure how this will go but yeah, I shall start a service for me going onto your account and getting you to Division 1 on the Online Seasons :p

Price will be $20 US psn or paypal.
(paypal sent as friends & family of course), and payments will always be sent first.
Note that this isnt instant it does take some time, maybe an hour or so, i've only done it on one account and I wasnt timing it.
Last edited by Dylan ; 04-13-2015 at 09:52 PM.

The following user thanked Dylan for this useful post:

iHaxel

The following user groaned Dylan for this awful post:

alih88
04-13-2015, 11:44 PM #2
JayShad0w
Bounty hunter
How much?
04-14-2015, 12:57 AM #3
Default Avatar
Dylan
Originally posted by JayShad0w View Post
How much?

20, not sure why it always edits it out
04-15-2015, 06:02 PM #4
alih88
Bounty hunter
no will pay 20 for that lol they can either do it using lag switches or get someone to do it for free for them
04-17-2015, 04:25 PM #5
Default Avatar
Dylan
Do you see anyone else offering such? I get my customers so it doesnt bother me much that you complain lold
04-18-2015, 04:19 PM #6
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
Originally posted by Dylan View Post
Im not so sure how this will go but yeah, I shall start a service for me going onto your account and getting you to Division 1 on the Online Seasons :p

Price will be $20 US psn or paypal.
(paypal sent as friends & family of course), and payments will always be sent first.
Note that this isnt instant it does take some time, maybe an hour or so, i've only done it on one account and I wasnt timing it.

Haha I swear, I was going to do this. :p Anyway, good luck with your service! Might purchase one soon, cause I cbf to do it myself.

The following user thanked iHaxel for this useful post:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo